Chapter 150 Have you always treated him as a brother?

Several people whose average age is three years older than Jian Dan were speechless.

"Several of us are not as good as you,"

Jian Dan was not modest and was very happy.

"That's right, I am so capable."

Li Yan's defense was immediately broken.

"Yes, yes, yes, Xiao Jian is a model worker. We should learn from you."

There is strength in numbers. The garden was not very big to begin with. Several people cleaned it up neatly in the afternoon and took away most of the seedlings. The cabbage was just planted. The garden suddenly became much emptier, and the eggplants and peppers were left sparsely. It suddenly became much more desolate.

I don't know how deep the shadow Chen Hongli left on them. When they were going back after lunch, several people were very unhappy, especially Chen Jianguo and Lin Dongfang.

Jian Dan looked funny,

"You guys are almost done, why do you feel like you are going to be tortured when you go home?"

Li Yan and the others went to find some backpacks and put the watermelons that Jian Dan promised them to take with them. While answering Jian Dan, her tone was also full of resentment,

"Who knows? Other people enjoy talking, like larks or announcers. When I hear that, my ears are about to fly.

When she talks, I feel uncomfortable all over. I feel uncomfortable all over."

"You think so too?"

It stands to reason that boys should have a weaker resistance to this type of people. Why are there tea experts around her?

Chen Jianguo is a relatively honest child. After spending a long time with them, he is still used to their straightforward way of getting along. He can't accept this kind of people and stays away from them.

The disgust on Lin Dongfang's face was very obvious.

"I didn't feel it so obvious when we just met yesterday. Later I found that it was normal to talk to female educated youth, as long as it was to talk to us male educated youth,"

Thinking back, he shuddered unconsciously and shook his head fiercely,

"No, no, I can't stand it."

Repeating two words in a row to emphasize was enough to express his emotions.

"There were girls like this near my home before. They were quite normal at ordinary times. When they talked alone, they were like a different person. They couldn't even speak. They either lowered their heads or blushed. Their voices were like mosquitoes.

Later I knew that such people should be kept away from them when they met, otherwise, they might stick to them."

The look of disgust and relief, as if they wanted to stay two miles away from him.

The girls looked at each other. Although the feeling today was correct, the more they listened to what he said, the more they felt that he was cutting off his own peach blossoms?

This doesn't seem to be tea tasting, this is just a lack of emotional intelligence.

Chen Jianguo was stunned for a moment, and smiled helplessly.

Looking at the girls laughing together, Lin Dongfang frowned and wondered,

"Did I say something wrong?"

I just thought about what I said just now, is there anything wrong?

Jian Dan laughed so hard that her stomach hurt. Tan Yajun wiped away the tears from her eyes and asked breathlessly, "Well, are there many girls who talk to you like this?" Lin Dongfang frowned even more tightly, pursed his lips, and looked very reluctant. "Not many, just one. She has been playing with me since she was a child. She used to be quite normal, spoke openly, and loved to talk and laugh. Later, I don't know what happened, but she became more and more abnormal as she grew up. She also laughed and spoke in a shy voice. I told her to be normal. We are all good brothers. We grew up together naked. Who doesn't know each other? Why do you do that? I said it several times, but she cried every time I said it. Later, she glared at me when we met, and then ignored me. I thought that maybe girls have grown up and have more thoughts. They don't like to play with me anymore, but I really don't like this." It can be seen that he is still quite confused. Jian Dan and the others laughed again, pointed at him, and were speechless. On whether to say it or not, Chen Jianguo understood it better than him. He held back his laughter and put his arm around his shoulder.

"Well, you told them so bluntly?"

Lin Dongfang nodded.

"Yes, we are all good brothers, so why should we hide our feelings?"

Chen Jianguo couldn't help it and turned his head away. His shoulders shook. He turned back after a long time, and there was still moisture in the corners of his eyes.

"Well, have you told others about this? For example, elders and family members?"

"I told my mother, but she didn't know what medicine she took wrong. She chased me with a broom all night, and then my eldest brother told me to be single for the rest of my life."

"Puff, hahaha!"

Several people couldn't help laughing for the third time. Lin Dongfang's face became darker and darker. He could tell that they were laughing at him. The key point was that he didn't know why.

"That's enough, you guys. If you laugh again, it's too much."

Chen Jianguo held his shoulders tightly, taking deep breaths quickly,

"Okay, okay, okay, I won't laugh anymore,"

But when he turned around and saw Lin Dongfang's dark face, he couldn't help laughing, but this time he reacted quickly,

"Okay, I won't laugh anymore, really, really, I won't laugh anymore."

Lin Dongfang had a dark face and gritted his teeth,

"Is it so funny?"

Facing the sympathetic eyes of several people, Lin Dongfang was about to go crazy, and his heart was itchy like an ant scratching his heart.

Seeing that he was on the verge of a rage, Chen Jianguo simply pressed him down on a stool,

"Come on, let them analyze it for you."

"Analyze what?"

"Analyze why you will be a bachelor for the rest of your life."

"What does it have to do with whether I am a bachelor or not?"

In the second batch of educated youth, Lin Dongfang was the most reliable one. He was polite and measured, worked hard, and was also very measured in dealing with people. I really didn't expect him to be such a fool. It was quite surprising that there were only a few of them.

"Did we think too much of him?"

Li Yan nodded,

"Maybe, seeing that he is a good person, we think he should be good in every aspect. This is wrong."

Lin Zhaodi couldn't help it either,

"But I really didn't expect that he was a little bit stupid in this regard? How could he be so pure, in his twenties, and never thought about this?"

"Lin Dongfang, have you ever thought about getting married?"

The topic suddenly became a confession, Lin Dongfang was stunned for several seconds,

"No, I haven't thought about it."

Simply sighed,

"No wonder, he is such a pure young man."

Li Yan shook her head with regret,

"If this was put in ancient times, children would run all over the floor."

Lin Dongfang was stunned when he heard it, what was he talking about? Wasn't this topic a bit too jumpy?

Chen Jianguo and his brother were so good to each other that they were arm in arm with each other,

"I said, you always treat me as a brother?"

My friend?

Lin Dongfang reacted for a moment before he realized that he was talking about his friend.

"Yes, our two families live close to each other. She and I grew up together and have a good relationship. She has always been behind me and is my loyal little brother.

My mother liked girls at that time and almost exchanged me for someone else."

"No, have you ever thought about having that person as your brother?"