Chapter 50 The reporter described a dangerous situation

Everyone around backed away, fearing that it would hit them.

But there was another round of cheers,

"Good!"

"Young comrade is good!"

"Great, who is this person, he actually dared to take out a knife, this is a crime in the street!"

"If it weren't for this young female comrade, this old comrade would really be injured."

"Yes, yes, oh, that knife, it looks so sharp."

The gloomy young man fell a few meters away, and he was stunned. What happened? Why did he fly out?

The clean old lady was a little frightened. She didn't expect that the young comrade didn't dodge, but instead faced it herself, and the most important thing was that he actually won.

Helping Chen Jianguo to get up, Li Yan and Lin Zhaodi, who had just come out from inside, hurried over to help, after all, it was more convenient for female comrades.

"This man committed a crime in the street. We can't let him get away. With such a man around, our safety is not guaranteed."

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, hurry up, a few young men come,"

"Well, hold him down first, I'll go to the police station."

"No, no, Xiao Li just went there, he should be here soon."

"Hey, coming."

It was as if she was just a flash of light. Look, the enthusiastic uncles and aunts have arranged everything clearly.

She also lamented the simplicity of people's thoughts now. They really have a red heart and are full of enthusiasm.

She couldn't help but think of her previous life, when technology was advanced, transportation was convenient, life was smart, and materials were abundant, but people's hearts were getting colder and colder.

It even takes courage to help someone up. Incidents of enthusiastic help being blackmailed by the other party often happen. The truthful testimony has also changed. Such enthusiasm for helping others and unguarded unity, really, she has never seen it outside the base.

The crowd automatically split into a path, and three policemen followed the reporter in.

The reporter said the situation was dangerous, so they didn't dare to delay and ran all the way.

In the end, it was over?

"What happened?"

The gloomy young man panicked when he saw that the police were really called, and he struggled to shrink back, trying to hide himself in the crowd.

It was a pity that Jian Dan's kick was not light, and he really couldn't get up. This posture was a conspicuous bag at the scene, and people noticed it at first sight.

The enthusiastic Chaoyang people did not disappoint Jian Dan, and they explained the matter clearly.

The main thing was that the incident just now, from the cause, development, climax, to now, really happened almost at that moment, and the whole process was under everyone's eyes.

Someone enthusiastically brought the knife that had just flown out,

"Comrade Public Security, look, this is the knife that the man was holding to stab the old lady. Fortunately, it was kicked away by this young comrade, otherwise it would be unimaginable."

The gloomy young man struggled, and his eyes looked at Jian Dan with a hint of viciousness and resentment, gritting his teeth,

"Stinky bitch! Mind your own business!"

The two police officers frowned, dragged him up without gentleness, and put handcuffs on him.

"Be quiet!"

"You old woman, you are lucky. You and your son are not good people. Just wait for retribution."

The police officers took a closer look and were shocked.

"Aunt Cheng, why is it you? Are you okay?"

The old lady waved her hand and her face turned pale.

"I am fine. Thanks to this young comrade. Otherwise, I would be in the hospital at least now."

"Aunt Cheng, we have taken this man away. You, this young comrade, and these comrades, come with me to take a statement."

She pointed at the reporter and several people at the scene.

At this time, people had a strong sense of honor, and they didn't hesitate at all after hearing this.

"Of course, of course,"

The person who was named also asked the people with him to ask for leave, and then he followed. Jiandan followed. The other educated youth looked at each other and seemed to be worried about following. Jiandan stopped them.

"It's okay. Are you still worried about me? Go buy things first, and we'll meet at the oxcart later."

"But, can you do it yourself? Let's go to give you courage?"

As for ordinary people, many people's legs went weak when they heard about the Public Security Bureau, so it was not unreasonable to worry. However, is Jiandan an ordinary person?

"Don't worry, don't worry, you go back first, I'm just cooperating with the police to make a record, and I'll be back soon."

The three people had no choice but to watch her walk away with the three police officers and a few others.

It was similar to what Jiandan said, and it was indeed a record, but the words of the passers-by in front were too exaggerated. In their mouths, she was about to fly.

The police officer who took her statement later looked at her strangely.

The old lady followed her in and disappeared. Jiandan didn't care. This was considered a city, and he was completely in the dark. But these people were local residents, and they knew every rat hole. There was nothing to worry about, not to mention that they were meeting for the first time.

After taking the statement and noting down the place where she went to the countryside, it was considered a heroic act. Jiandan walked out with a backpack on his back. As soon as he reached the door, he saw the old lady who should have been waiting there for a while, and a middle-aged man.

The middle-aged man should be the old lady's child, and his eyebrows and eyes were a bit similar.

But what caught Jiandan's attention was that the clothes he was wearing were also those of a police officer.

At this moment, Jiandan's mind squeezed out no less than ten stories,

his brother was arrested, he came to take revenge and rob the prison to take revenge on society;

his family was killed, he thought the case was unfair, so he came to deal with the old lady who was also a family member;

he had suffered a loss when the old lady accepted him before, so he came to take revenge,

......

and so on and so forth.

Thinking about it, she found it funny.

"Little comrade, I am Cheng Yuanshan, the director of our commune's public security bureau.

Today, thanks to your bravery, this man has been a suspect we have been waiting for for many days. If it weren't for you, if he really succeeded today, it would cause a panic in public.

In addition, as a personal identity, I thank you for your help and saving my mother."

The old lady rolled her eyes at him speechlessly,

"You are so rigid when you talk, so boring."

Turning back to Jian Dan, she immediately smiled kindly and held her hand affectionately,

"Little comrade, you are my lifesaver, let's not say those empty words, if you don't mind, we will treat each other as relatives in the future.

I won't hide it from you, there are still some people in our family in Xiangyang Commune, and we can still speak well even if we go back to Ji'an County."