Chapter 109 When it rains, mushrooms come out

Jian Dan looked back at Tang Cui, who was curled up in a ball at the rear of the car. She had no intention of interacting with them, but she came up to them.

Jian Dan was not afraid, but she was also very annoyed. She just wanted to stay quiet. She had no choice last year, but she finally had the conditions this year, and she was not allowed to stay quiet.

He nodded to Lin Dongfang and spoke slowly,

"Dear educated youth, although I don't live in the educated youth courtyard, I am also a member of the educated youth. I always remember that we educated youth are a whole.

Thank you Tang Zhiqing for your concern and care, but please take care of yourself in the future.

After all, I can maintain a good and harmonious relationship with the villagers of Liujiatun. I think my character and awareness can still be recognized by everyone.

I think there is no need to prove this point, right?

In addition, no matter what your identity was before or what your family situation was, but now, the most important thing is that The important identity is that he is an educated youth in Liujiatun.

Since we can respond to the call to build the countryside, then everyone's consciousness should naturally be very noble. Then please show the youthful vigor and fighting spirit. The rural world is very broad. As long as we work hard, I believe that everyone will make great achievements.

Please don't focus on irrelevant people and things, and don't let down this great time. "

After saying something that gave her goosebumps, Jiandan returned to her previous silence, without considering the impact of this sentence in this era.

To put it bluntly, this kind of manuscript similar to the mobilization meeting at this time can make people's blood boil. Even Li Jianye, who was stroking his hair, stopped and sat up straight.

The other few people were also thoughtful. Tang Cui lowered her head and gently pinched the corner of her clothes.

Looking at Jiandan's serious deception, Lin Dongfang smiled and stopped talking.

With this farce, the return journey was very quiet.

When they were halfway through the journey, footsteps were heard from behind. All the people in the car looked back in unison. After a cloud of dust was blown up, they could see clearly that they were soldiers on the training march. This was a common occurrence. The old man greeted them naturally and made way.

After passing by, the leader of the last team's eyes lit up and shouted,

"Jian Zhiqing?"

Jian looked back and seemed a little familiar. The other party probably saw her confusion and suppressed her with a grin,

"Jian Zhiqing, don't you remember me? Last autumn, at the foot of the mountain, we fought together, wild boars,"

Looking at the people in the car, the word wild boar was said lightly,

"You saved my life,"

Wild boar? Family gathering?

"Ah, you are that Lin Zi?"

"Oh, yes, yes, it's me. Are you going to the commune?"

Jian Jian nodded,

"Yes, we are taking a break today and going to the commune to buy some things. Are you going to train again? You are leading the team this time?"

Lin Zi laughed,

"Yes, Jian Zhiqing, thanks to you, our lives are much better."

"Isn't it mutual? If you don't stop them first, my family will be the first to suffer."