Chapter 75 She is sleepy again

After a few months here, this trend is a little different from her plan to keep a low profile, but she has received two certificates, plus these spoils in front of her, Jiandan is not disappointed.

She doesn't have high requirements. She just wants to live a good life.

When she is in a good mood, everything looks good.

Of course, there is more reason to be lazy.

It's normal to celebrate this good thing, right? Not too much, right?

Put the kang table on the bed, go into the base and bring out a big pot of hot pot, the bottom soup is boiling, and the aroma spreads in the hut.

Jiandan is not entangled. What beef slices, mutton slices, seafood, meatballs, various seasonal vegetables, mushrooms, sweet potato slices, are placed around her, and she adds her favorite dipping sauce. Ah, she takes a bite and narrows her eyes with satisfaction.

She hums to herself,

"Hey, this little life, there is nothing to say, it's so beautiful! Mm, delicious!"

In Beijing, Zhu Yan and Chen Hongjun received Jiandan's parcel again.

Zhu Yan took it home, and her mother-in-law was already a little used to it.

"Is this mailed by that girl you know again?"

They all knew about the ticket exchange and the job, and they also knew about the mailings several times later. Zhu Yan even helped with the cloth she mailed. Because they knew everything from beginning to end, they felt more relieved.

"Yeah, it's quite heavy, I almost couldn't hold it.

This was mailed first, and it was delayed on the road for a few days, but it arrived together with the later mail."

"The mountain products were mailed the last two times, and they were all good things, which helped our family a lot. What are you mailing now?"

Five minutes later, the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law stared at the things on the table in a daze.

"Yan'er, I know this, it's bean curd, and that piece, is it meat?"

The uncle didn't say that although the New Year was coming, the supply in the city didn't improve much. After all, the farmers had a hard time this year, and they didn't harvest any good things, so it was hard to fill their stomachs.

Farmers hand in a certain amount of grain according to the amount stipulated by the state, which is used to adjust and subsidize urban residents. This is the public grain system in history.

To put it bluntly, part of the supply in the city is allocated by the superiors, and the other part is a disguised subsidy of public grain in the countryside. The rural areas were severely affected by the disaster, and the public grain was naturally greatly affected. The supply in the city was almost cut off from time to time.

Now looking at this big piece of frozen meat, Zhu Yan's mother-in-law couldn't believe it.

In fact, Zhu Yan was also surprised,

"Really?"

The bean buns are also real food. Let alone this year, even in the past few years when the harvest was good, there were not many opportunities to eat them. Who would have thought that they could still be eaten this year?

Zhu Yan took out the letter stuffed in the meat and quickly scanned it. She knew what was going on.

"Oh my god, my sister is so capable that she dares to hunt wild boars? This is the wild boar meat that was allocated to her.