Chapter 27: Changing Cloth and Preparing to Go Up the Mountain

"I don't care. At such an old age, what he wears won't be different.

This is what I think. Every family has similar conditions. It's not just ours, right?

We can't take all the kindness of the young educated youth.

I thought, why don't we take the rest to the village office? If anyone needs it, they can take it to exchange. When the time comes, we can send whatever we get to the young educated youth. What do you think?"

The main thing is the daughter-in-law. Needless to say, the old partner, the son is a simple man, but just looking at it, Sun Xiang's face has a distressed expression, but soon let it go,

"Dad, you are right.

I didn't think about it just now. It won't look good in the village if only the two of them wear new clothes.

When the news gets out, how will others feel about Jian Zhiqing and our family?"

Uncle Liu nodded,

"That's the truth. It's hard for you to understand.

But don't worry, the young educated youth is a good person. I will listen to him. That's what I mean, just take it easy. After all, they have lived in Beijing for so many years. If there is a first time, there may be a second time, right? "

The old lady was muttering about the simple food she wanted to make, and calculating with her daughter-in-law how much cloth was needed. Sun Xiang kept praising her,

"Mom, you know what, she said it was called a quilt cover, it's really convenient, and it saves the trouble of washing the quilt.

When we have cloth in the future, let's try sewing it that way?"

The old lady,

"What's wrong with that? It can save a lot of trouble."

"Mom, can you paste more of this jacket, and use the scraps here to make a pair of shoes for the two children? When the weather gets cold, they can't go out."

The old lady didn't think of it,

"Okay, make a pair of cotton shoes for both of them. There is still some cotton wool in my old mattress. Take it out and stuff it. I guarantee that your feet won't be frozen in winter."

The two children didn't go out to play, and just stood around and stared.

"It's useless to look at it. This is for your sister Jian. You have to make it for her first. It's yours after it's done.

Don't worry. You'll be sure to wear it when it's cold."

The two little heads kept nodding, and they were reluctant to leave.

Liu Guangming carried a small half bag and followed his father to the village office. Liu Weimin and a few others were also there. Those who followed to pay public grain knew each other. Seeing this familiar bag, they were puzzled.

"What's wrong, Third Uncle? This seems to be the bag that the educated youth Jian used to collect parcels?"

"Yeah,"

"Third Uncle, you don't have any grain bags at home? I'll ask Guifen to find you two."

Others felt that their breath was stuck in their throats. What was the village chief talking about?

Uncle Liu was also impressed by Liu Weimin. When he was alone, he was still a wise village chief, but as long as he was with the elders, he would automatically become a brainless person.

"This is not only the package bag of the young educated youth Jian, but also the things in her package."

Liu Weimin was about to speak, and the others said,