Chapter 57 Heavy snow means a good year ahead

Li Yan did not stop,

"No, we can't waste these eggs."

The visitor was wrapping eggs in the house, and Jian Dan went to the kitchen to watch the pot. When they were steamed, they were taken out, and those that were frozen outside were put away. They went back and forth, and finally, when there was only a little left, the two of them simply stood on the ground to wrap eggs,

"Jian Zhiqing, how are you going to sleep tonight?"

Jian Dan wiped the kang, and wow! The eggs were cooked.

She couldn't tell anyone that she didn't sleep on the kang, and pointed to the small bend at the end of the kang,

"That piece can't be so hot, I'll stay there for a night, and it will be ready in the middle of the night."

Lin Zhaodi's eyes were on the long wooden troughs and the not-so-much green.

Under the troughs, there were a few bricks on the edge of the kang and the wall inside the kang, and there were wooden strips on top, so there was no need to worry that the heat below would affect the upper part.

"What are you planting in this trough? Leeks?"

Simple also admires, this is a person with life experience,

"Leeks, celery, cucumbers, green onions, persimmons.

Ah, and garlic sprouts, I originally wanted to put them in water, but I couldn't find anything suitable, so I pressed them into the soil."

The two of them ran to the end of the kang in two steps.

It wasn't long since they were planted, and the few small plants didn't grow big, but in this winter with all the yellow eyes, I can see such a ray of green, this feeling, don't mention it.

Lin Zhaodi was already eager to try.

"Jian Zhiqing, do you have any seeds left? Can you give me some? We can try it when we go back."

Jian Jian piled up the pots on the kang and swept the kang.

"I still have some. I'll give it to you later."

Li Yan thought for a moment.

"Are there a few broken pots in our empty rooms?"

Lin Zhaodi was not sure.

"I think I've seen some. I'll go back and look for them later.

However, in this weather, it must be frozen outside, right? Can the soil still be dug?"

"Let Chen Zhiqing do it. It's time to test the male comrades."

Jian Jian smiled.

"Is everything arranged now?"

"Okay, okay, I'm going to eat this. How can I not contribute?"

Soon, all the steamed ones were taken out. Now they were steaming the last pot.

Jian Jian went out to collect the frozen ones. The temperature was low and they froze quickly.

He picked up the frozen hard lid and threw it to the ground. The frozen bean curd on it jumped up one by one, or several, in a bunch, and scattered.

First put them all in a big jar, saying that they were mailing. I just came back, and I just mailed the meat, so I don't plan to go there recently.

When I entered the house, the ones in the pot were almost ready.

"I won't be polite to you two. I don't plan to freeze this pot of bean curd. I will send some to the village head and the third grandfather's house later. I will keep some for tomorrow morning. Take the rest. This is the first time to make bean curd. It's also our first winter as educated youth. Let's try it. I won't add any other dishes."