Chapter 66 I dare not even dream

In her previous life, she was a gangster daughter. Let's not talk about other things. Just say that long legs are enough to kill a group of beautiful girls in a minute.

Looking at her small body and short legs, Jiandan sighed.

Since she came here, she has been desperately supplementing all kinds of good things. This is only a little bit longer, alas.

Although this is the case, she still struggled for a while,

"I'm still young, I can still grow."

Director Cheng was obviously shocked by her shamelessness and immediately laughed,

"Yes, yes, you are still young, haha!"

When you swept out with that leg, you didn't see that you had a little self-consciousness. You were so cool. People would believe that you were a professional, but there was no need to say this in public.

Rejecting the village chief's enthusiastic dinner, Director Cheng waved to them and left with a happy expression on his face.

Watching the car leave the village, leaving a cloud of dust, Liu Weimin finally put his heart at ease. He immediately let go of all the strength in his body. He went into the house and sat down on the chair, not even bothering to warm up the stove.

"Oh my god, I'm so scared."

Jian Jian was immediately happy.

"Uncle, they all have one nose and two eyes, what are you afraid of?"

The villagers who were watching also followed him into the house, talking to each other. Most of them were curious whether Jian Jian really saved people. They asked all kinds of questions at the same time, and some people stared at the table of things that Director Cheng was holding.

"Jian Zhiqing, did you really save his mother?"

"That must be true. Didn't they say that they came here to thank Jian Zhiqing?"

"Then I'm curious, right?

Jian Zhiqing, is he the kind of person who holds a big knife and has a scar on his face?"

Jian Jian,......

A big knife? Do you think the eyes of the people are just decorations? Going on the road with a big knife?

"You sound like a bandit who robs people on the road,"

He made a fierce gesture of blocking the road and said in a low voice,

"I built this road and planted this tree. If you want to pass by here, leave money for the road."

The voice was deliberately made rough and the face was fierce, which made the people in the room stunned for a moment, and then burst into laughter.

"If that's the case, I guess I'll be held down by enthusiastic people as soon as I leave the house."

"Haha, don't say it, it really looks like that!"

"Jian Zhiqing, what good things did I get for you?"

"Of course it can't be less. Didn't I say it's a life-saving favor? He's a director, so he can't be stingy."

Even though he said it, his eyes couldn't help but glance there.

Liu Weimin and his friends stopped them immediately after seeing the atmosphere.

"What nonsense are you talking about? If someone helps you, shouldn't you also thank them? Besides, this is a matter of life and death.

Jian Zhiqing has the ability to do this. If he caught up with it, how can he just watch and do nothing? It's not for this little thing.