Chapter 166 What shameful means did Jian Zhiqing use?

After being confronted like this, Du Xiuling's courage that she had just gathered was almost gone. She moved her lips but could not say anything for a long time.

Chen Hongli on the side did not dare to say anything. They were good at showing off their temper, but she was also trembling in this situation.

A group of men looked down on this the most. They started to ask for benefits and waved the flag before they started working. They did not even look at their own weight and spoke so shamelessly.

Compared with the young educated youth Xiao Jian, this new educated youth was nothing.

Liu Weimin thought so too. They were both educated youth who went to the countryside. When the young educated youth Xiao Jian came last year, he was only fifteen years old and still alone. It was not that there were so many of them that they had to covet the food in the child's mouth.

That is to say, in this matter of life and death, at this difficult moment, the young educated youth Xiao Jian could help with all kinds of excuses, and even went to the mountains to find food regardless of the danger, and selflessly distributed it to the villagers.

It is said that if you live by the mountain, you can eat from the mountain; if you live by the water, you can eat from the water. This mountain is indeed a treasure. Their village has relied on the power of this mountain for many years. But should we say it or not? There are good things in the mountain, which are given by God. That is needless to say. Whoever has the ability can go and find it. Others may be jealous at most, but as long as it is not excessive, they will not say anything.

Even the villagers of this village, after many years of friendship, may not be so selfless to hand over all the food to the village in this era. Who doesn't have some selfish thoughts? There are relatives and friends.

But the young educated youth can do it. When she finds food, she tells them as soon as she comes back. Isn't it obvious that it is life-saving food for them?

Let's say, if someone else, the educated youth who just spoke, can she do it?

Not only Liu Weimin, but everyone present knows that if it is this educated youth Du who encounters such a thing, she will definitely not make it public.

Let's not talk about the things, just talk about the pattern and the mind, the difference is obvious.

Liu Aiguo also frowned.

"What did someone say just now? Did they say Xiao Jian used some shameful means? To avoid working?

If anyone saw it, come and tell me."

Du Xiuling's legs trembled again, and she leaned against Chen Hongli tightly, not daring to make a sound.

The villagers looked at the new educated youth with indignation, and several of them did not dare to move, and could only listen quietly.

"You educated youth came later, so you may not know much, especially those who came this year, so you may not know what's going on.

Should we say you are smart or stupid?

If there is one person who asks when he knows something, you won't be led by the nose.

Young and old men of Liujiatun, fellow villagers, who is Zhiqing Jian to us?"

The people below immediately talked a lot, but they could also hear,

"Benefactor!"

"Lifesaver, my mother's life was saved by Zhiqing Jian."

"If it weren't for Zhiqing Jian, we would have starved to death."

Although the answers were not neat, they basically heard what they should and shouldn't hear, and what they could hear clearly, especially Du Xiuling, who was talking nonsense just now, her face turned red and white.