Chapter 43: Did you run into a family gathering when going up the mountain?

He didn't notice it, but the voices around him were all consciously drilling into his ears.

"Is this the pig that Lin Tuan and his team brought back? It's so big, it must be several hundred kilograms, right?"

The suspicious sound of saliva and the rumbling sound of the stomach came one after another.

Lin Zhengde from the Lin Tuan also came out with the instructor,

"Calculate for me, is this considered taking advantage of the people? Don't make mistakes again."

He knew very well that his brain was only suitable for the battlefield or the training ground.

For other aspects of life, his brain was not as good as the instructor's, so every time he encountered something uncertain, he consciously asked for advice, just like the current high IQ and low EQ.

Instructor Cheng Jin listened to him for a long time and wondered if he was exaggerating.

As a result, he was also surprised when he saw it.

"Is it really that big?"

"Yes, I said to leave it to them, but the village chief and the young educated youth persuaded me, saying that we killed it together and they couldn't take it all for themselves.

They just wanted the one killed by the young educated youth, saying that it was the trophy of their village. I don't think it's good. If we hadn't stopped it at the foot of the mountain, the wild boar should have been killed at the foot of the mountain. Why bother to alarm the villagers in the middle of the night? It might cause panic."

Cheng Jin looked at the pig, waved his hand, and asked someone to send it to the kitchen.

"Go, improve it for the brothers!",

Master Zhang agreed happily,

"Oh, okay, just wait and see!"

Looking back at their big leader,

"Not bad, you have thought about the matter comprehensively, and it's handled well."

Leader Lin A little unconfident,

"Right? I always feel something is wrong."

Cheng Jin sighed,

"Who would have thought that the wild boar would come down the mountain? Did they say that it was a good thing you were here, otherwise the village would be in even greater trouble?"

"Yes, that's what the village chief said."

He frowned and thought for a while, then spoke hesitantly,

"But why do I feel that the young educated youth doesn't seem to be worried at all?"

"Is it the young educated youth who you said killed the wild boar with one knife?"

"Yes, it's her,"

"Hey, isn't that normal? What is the reaction of normal people when they see a wild boar? Don't they all run away and shout for help everywhere?

That's it. Can you wait calmly and kill it with one knife? Is it an ordinary person? If you don't have some skills, would you dare to do it?"

They didn't know that the wild boar they were talking about and the young educated youth were fighting again.

This is what happened.

The whole Liujiatun was in a frenzy in the morning. Liu Weimin did not hesitate to consult with several village cadres and picked the smallest one to send to Secretary Lin of the commune. The remaining two were divided into meat!