Chapter 76: Act as you like

But it was obvious that she couldn't take a nap.

It wasn't that Jian Dan suddenly woke up, but she had just laid down, still drowsily savoring the food, when she heard a "thump" sound of something heavy falling to the ground.

And it was quite close.

It seemed to be around the house?

As soon as this thought came out, Jian Dan opened her eyes instantly, sat up straight, and shook her head, trying to wake up her sleepy mind.

In the few breaths of sitting up and down, there was another heavy impact, and the small house trembled a few times. Before she moved, she watched outside the window, a large piece of snow fell directly like a toppling.

This was good, she didn't care about the ahoge that had already formed after rolling on the kang for a long time, she got up, pulled out her cotton jacket and trousers, put them on neatly, picked up her shoes and ran out.

I always feel that if I dawdle for a while, and there is another such a sudden impact, her house will be in danger and it is hard to say whether she can stand here steadily.

Although she has the ability to protect herself, she dare not be arrogant after the incident where she was almost attacked from behind.

She closed the door gently, picked up the self-defense weapon behind the door - the iron rod, and glanced at the front yard. Well, there was no outsider, so she tiptoed to the backyard.

The path in front of the house was very narrow, next to the woodshed, and the snow had not been cleared. She would not really go to the backyard to use the toilet. There was not even a trace of footprints on the snow at this time. It was not difficult to open the road, but it was still not easy to make no sound.

It had been more than a morning since the snow stopped. With the sun and the wind, a thin layer of hard crust had formed on the upper layer of the snow. There would be a "crunching" sound when stepping on it. I was used to it and didn't care too much, but the yard was quite quiet at this time. If this sound was made again, it would be very abrupt.

However, isn't there a firewood room next to it? After a quick glance, he pulled down a board and laid it directly on top.

The house is not big, and the distance between the front and back yards is not far, only more than three meters, but the snow in the backyard has not been cleared, except for some snow piled up at the base of the wall from the front yard. Looking back from here, a large area is white, and it is even a bit dazzling in the sun.

I listened carefully, but there was no strange sound. Without hesitation, I raised my foot and stepped on the newly laid board.

As the force area increases, part of the force will be dispersed over a wider area, resulting in a decrease in the force per unit area. This principle has been repeatedly confirmed.

A person may feel very relaxed when standing in the snow, because his force area is large, that is, the area on his sole is large, so the distribution of human weight is relatively dispersed. On the contrary, a stiletto shoe has a smaller area than the palm of the sole, so walking in the snow requires a lot of effort and is uncomfortable.

On the contrary, a wooden board with a surface area many times larger than that of a person's feet has a larger force-bearing area, and it is more convenient to move. The thin hard shell on the snow did not receive sharp external forces, and it was still supported very steadily. Even the simple temporary extension of the line in the middle was very quiet.

The three boards were relayed and they had already reached the backyard.

There was no need to bother looking for it. Not far from the base of the outer wall, there was a very obvious big pit sunken in. A black hole in this white world was particularly conspicuous.

And there was also a pit under the wall next to the house. It was smaller from this side, but the situation inside was completely invisible.

Having arrived here, Jiandan did not even pause. He still moved forward alternately with an iron rod in one hand and a board in the other hand. He first reached the nearest big pit and looked out. Wow!

A few days ago, a man was caught in the mountains. Is there another one who came to the door by himself?

A bearded man, his face and hands were all black, and the color of his clothes could not be seen clearly, but the dark stains on them, if I was not mistaken, should be dried blood, and the time could not be short.

Although his face was full of stains, he should be a tough guy if he could see his outline vaguely. After thinking about it, he put his hand under his nose to try. Well, he was still breathing, although it was very weak.

By the way, he pulled the clothes, the material, the pocket on the chest, and the folds revealed a little bit of dark green that could still be seen. Jian Dan exhaled, this man, he must be saved.

Sighing, he got up and moved to the pit in the distance first, and took a look!

Well, okay, one is a person, and the other is a thing, it's fair.

There was no one around, so Jian Dan simply put the box away, but the pit was more conspicuous.

The box and the man were obviously thrown in from outside the backyard wall, and the traces of sliding were still there. The box was hit hard, and the bottom of the pit was exposed to the ground.

This, if someone is interested, isn't this a problem?

At this point, Jiandan didn't want to go down and get her shoes covered in snow, so she simply took out a snow shovel from the base, an extra-large one.

She pushed the snow on the edge of the pit down vigorously, and then dragged the shovel around in the backyard without any rules, turning everywhere, leaving all kinds of traces, diligently exercising the instinct of a naughty child, making it clear that the scene had been destroyed and there were no clues.

Until she couldn't stand it anymore, she came back to take the still-breathing person into the base.

Repeating the previous action, she backed up to the front yard.

If you say that she deliberately did this in her own home, she is probably the first person.

After returning to the house, she began to worry again. This is a place where she is alone, with only two rooms.

Bedroom, that's impossible, there is only such a small kang, it's impossible to give it up.

The kitchen is also crowded, except for the stove, there is only the basement.

Not to mention, this person's identity is still unknown. With a 50-50 chance, she would not put herself in danger.

There was firewood ready to burn in the corner. It was brought in yesterday. It was dry now. Jian Dan simply spread it on the ground and moved this person out of the base.

Lie down first. She went to find someone. This is a time bomb and must be handed over.

Before being thrown in, he should have been almost frozen. It is estimated that if Jian Dan went out half an hour later, he would not even have this breath.

More firewood was added to the room. After a while, this person was visibly relaxed, and his brows were slightly open. However, what was the faint red on his neck?

To be honest, although I admire him, I still can't bring myself to touch his forehead. After all, there is no place to put my hand.

The only convenience is that he can't move now. Jian Dan can do whatever he wants.

In the end, I couldn't bear to let him go, so I pressed him down and gave him a few sips of water.

Just when I was worrying about how to call for help, a savior came outside.