Chapter 59 What did you do

Tan Yajun looked down at the shadows on the ground.

"People are just not pushed to the limit. If they are pushed to the limit, there is nothing they can't do. If they don't do it, they will starve to death. Will you do it?"

It must be said that this is a sober girl. Jian Dan immediately looked up to her.

"Okay, there is still a winter. Can't you adapt?"

"That's right. Then we really can't be lazy. I heard that the village is busy in winter."

"Yes, they have to collect firewood, feed chickens and ducks, and clean up the house for the New Year. Housewives who know how to live have to calculate the food at home. After all, there are wild vegetables in spring. These foods must be eaten at least until the beginning of spring. If there are good things, they must find ways to let the elderly and children eat more.

After the New Year, they have to worry about their livelihood for the next year."

When they were at home, they were all children. No matter how unpopular they were, they still had parents. They didn't need to worry about these things. At first glance, they were overwhelmed.

"When Tan Zhiqing said that, I suddenly realized that we really have to live on our own."

"Yes, even if we live together, we are adults who can live independently and be responsible for ourselves. We have no right to be children who don't worry about anything."

The atmosphere was a little heavy. Jian Dan looked at Chen Jianguo and asked,

"Chen Zhiqing, did you go out during the day today?"

"I went to collect firewood, what's wrong?"

That's perfect, "Are the people down the mountain still there?"

Chen Jianguo didn't even hesitate,

"Still there, but I heard that the captain or the battalion commander took people up the mountain, maybe to find someone. The weather is like this, if we really have to spend these few days in the mountains, we are not sure whether we can survive."

Jian Dan was thoughtful. It seems that this matter has not been resolved yet. The other side of the mountain is the border. The mountains and forests are all connected in all directions. Where can't someone hide? Experienced people can play hide-and-seek with people who go up the mountain and confuse them.

"Then are you still going to collect firewood?"

Chen Jianguo was very straightforward,

"Go, if you don't go now, it will be more difficult when it snows.

But you can only walk around the foot of the mountain, you can't go up. Now the fence is very tight, let's not confront them, don't be afraid of ten thousand, just be afraid of one."

"Okay, then you call me tomorrow morning, I will go too."

After seeing Jiandan off, the girls were very satisfied lying on the warm kang, and Tan Yajun was even more long-lost peace.

For more than a month of farce, she was like a frightened bird. She obviously did nothing wrong, and she was the most wronged. In the end, she was the only one who suffered the most damage and suffered a devastating disaster.

If she hadn't met someone that day, I'm afraid she would have gone to another world.

I thought that changing to another place would just be a lingering life, who would have thought that it would be the warmth she had been looking forward to for a long time?