Chapter 169 Never try to be strong, just let nature take its course

Lin Zhaodi coaxed them,

"No, you're right.

It seems they are not tired, today's task is still light, look at the strength of the fight, it is obviously very abundant."

Wei Shujuan in front looked back again, what she said was really right.

Su Hong, who was with them, did not come out to stop the fight, and Li Jianye and Wang Jiancheng were not convenient to take action, so they could only persuade them from behind, but it really didn't work.

The new educated youth had only been here for a few days and were too embarrassed to come forward. In the end, it was Du Xiuling and Chen Hongli who came forward to pull the people apart. The main reason was that there were already villagers outside leaning on the wall to watch the fun, which was really not a good look.

Just after the afternoon farce was over, the Youth Academy had another one. The onlookers were talking as they walked back,

"Oh, these city kids are so troublesome. They have time to quarrel after working all day."

"Who knows, they are listless when working, unable to work, and can't keep up, but when they quarrel, they are quite fierce, and neither of them will give in."

Wang Hongmei and Tang Cui were pulled apart in a mess, and they still looked like they were unwilling to give in. Su Hong still had a cold face as always. There was no other way, and Wang Jiancheng, the person in charge, gave the order to let them take the food and have a meal with them.

He was a person who liked to smooth things over, and now he couldn't stand it anymore.

"Today, our Youth Academy has become famous. We have always been against the Youth Academy. Look, once this incident spreads, saying that the Youth Academy fought over cooking, it will become a hot topic in the village, and we will be famous in Liujiatun.

Let alone other things, just avoid work and be lazy. If this reputation spreads, do you think it is glorious?"

When it comes to reputation, Wang Hongmei and the others reacted. It seems that there are still many villagers watching the excitement just now. Thinking about the gossips of those aunts, they can't help but feel a little scared, but they can't show weakness at this time. They gritted their teeth and said,

"After all, this matter was not caused by me. If I don't do my own work and affect everyone's meals, I will not let them Did you say it? I couldn't even lift my arms after working all day, so I thought I'd come back to rest, but the kitchen was cold. Who wouldn't be angry? Why can't I say it? "

Tang Cui did waste time resting, and she was a little guilty and unconfident. After hearing this, she couldn't suppress her anger.

"Yes, I didn't cook the first thing I did when I came back. I worked all day, and you're tired, but I'm not idle either. Can't I rest for a while before cooking? Do I have to report to you in advance? Am I your maid?"

"Tang Zhiqing!"

"What are you talking about!"

"Tang Zhiqing, you can't say that!"

As soon as she said it, Tang Cui regretted it, and Wang Hongmei's face changed.

These days, they have heard the new educated youth talk about the situation outside. They were already thinking about returning to the city, and they felt even more uneasy. At this time, three generations of poor peasants are their guarantee, and they dare not get involved with that.

A farce came to an end because of this sentence. As for the result, Wang Jiancheng, who was good at smoothing things over, divided the two people into two rooms and gathered the two groups of educated youth together to cook, under the pretext of reasonable distribution.