Chapter 116 Wait for the Meat

In the afternoon, when they were working, several people gathered together again, and there was another round of chattering. The new educated youth were far away, and Chen Jianguo and Lin Dongfang, who were standing closest, were very helpless. It was just one afternoon, and they hadn't seen each other for two or three hours at most, and they had so much to say?

Seeing that all the villagers who were working in this area had come over, they had to cough and remind them.

Fortunately, several people were not stupid, and they knew that the time was almost up, so they quickly scattered to the nearby fields. When they bent down, their backs were basically exposed.

The villagers' gossiping attributes were also very strong. When they got off work in the afternoon, several educated youth were still surrounded by villagers.

"Little educated youth, I heard that educated youth Jian beat up some new educated youth. Why is that?"

Although Li Yan and others knew that the educated youth were a whole, they would not deliberately conceal it. Moreover, she knew that she had arrived not long before them, and Jian had a strong mass base.

So she picked and chose to say some unnecessary things. No matter how annoying it was, she couldn't let the entire educated youth courtyard become the focus of Liujiatun gossip.

For more than ten days, the new educated youths would walk around Jiandan when they saw her, but Jiandan didn't care. She was even quite satisfied with the quiet time.

The next day off was coming soon. Jiandan didn't lack anything and didn't plan to go to the commune. She packed up early in the morning and went out with the five members of her family to the mountain!

Speaking of which, this was the first time they went out since they came. Dahei was fine, but the cubs who were playing all over the ground couldn't rest for a moment. They ran around as soon as they went out. Anyway, Dahei was there, so Jiandan didn't worry or shout. She just locked the door and walked towards the mountain.

Sure enough, within two minutes, the five big and small ones followed them.

Dahei walked steadily in a square step, and the small ones went to explore the way ahead.

Li Yan, who followed with a few steps, looked around curiously,

"Are you willing to take them all out? Where are they?"

Jian Jian pointed to the front,

"Look, isn't that it?"

Oh, yes, the two little black ones fought again, and their fur, which was clean when they went out, suddenly became a rag for mopping the floor.

The old man was right, this bunch of dogs were born to be wild, and they were kept in the yard for so many days and were well fed and well served, and they were a little happy to be out.

With a few dogs following them, Jian Jian and Li Yan were not afraid anymore. It was impossible to expect them to hunt or something, but with a string of bodyguards in front and behind, as long as they didn't do anything big, there shouldn't be much of a problem.

The two found a Feng Shui treasure land and started to dig wild vegetables.

At this time, some of the wild vegetables were early and a little old.

For example, the dandelion on the sunny side of the hillside is basically old, but there are still tender ones in the corners of the shady slope. The two of them are not picky, they want both old and tender ones. I heard from the villagers that the dandelion is a treasure from head to toe. The leaves can be eaten, and the roots, after drying, can be soaked in water or simply ground into powder, which are all good things for reducing internal heat.

Rural people do not take medicine all year round, and many discomforts are explained as internal heat, which is when dandelion comes into play. The bitterer it is, the faster it will reduce internal heat. This is the truth that the older generation, or even several generations, have come up with.

Of course, it is not only dandelion, but also the red mushroom that you will notice in autumn. It is the same. When it is just orange in autumn, it tastes bitter, but after frost, it turns red. In winter, the mushroom inside is a snack, and the outer mushroom skin is the same as dandelion. Soak it in boiling water, the effect of reducing internal heat is needless to say, if not immediate, it is almost the same.

Many people go up the mountain on weekends, but their area is not bad, and no one has found it yet.

Soon, the two dug a full basket. Li Yan looked around and sighed,

"If it weren't for your dog leading the way, I wouldn't have found this place."

In fact, it's not far from the usual place, but the angle is a bit tricky, and there is a road in the middle that is difficult to walk, so it will be ignored by the villagers.

"Woof woof..."

Li Yan's reaction is more intense than Jian Dan's,

"Quick, quick, did you catch something?"

Jian Dan was speechless, so excited.

But after all, it was the first time to show up, Jian Dan was also very concerned, and went to see what the sound was, wow, it really is!

Jixiang's paw was holding a black rabbit, and the rabbit looked fatter than it, but it was pressed tightly by it, and screamed in despair.

Oh, there were three little ones staring at him, and the guardian Dahei.

Seeing this, Jiandan reached over with a willow branch, tied up its spoils, threw it into the backpack behind, and patted Jixiang's little head.

"Great! I'll cook it for you when I get back. Wait for the meat."

Li Yan was surprised, and then she felt that it was okay. It was their own spoils, so shouldn't they eat it?

I don't know if the little ones understood or not, but they were excitedly calling each other with baby voices. It wasn't very lethal, but it was fun.

It was still early, and the two of them were not in a hurry. They found a stream nearby and planned to rest for a while and cool down before going back. The little ones were also exploring around.

"Oh, the water is quite cool,"

Seeing that the water was quite cool, Jiandan simply rolled up his sleeves and splashed water on his face.

The sun-swollen face was cooled by the cold water. It was so comfortable that people would soak their faces in it.

"You can try it too. It's so comfortable."

Li Yan was not a good kid. She simply stood in the stream.

"Oh, it's comfortable. If you can soak like this every day after work, it would be so good."

"You think too much. But you can also dry the water yourself. It's warm when you get off work, which is also very comfortable.

The main thing is that in the field, not only are the corn leaves scraped harmless, but they are also full of dust. They are all bacteria. They stick to the wounds, which are painful and itchy. After drying, as long as you wash them with clean water when you go back, you will feel much more comfortable."

Li Yan shook her head.

"Don't you know that we dried the water? For several days in a row, when we went back, , there were either dirty leaves, stones, chicken feathers, and even chicken shit in it two days ago. From that day on, we stopped drying water and preferred to use cold water. It was safer to do it ourselves. "

Jian Dan frowned,

"You mean, it was done by those new educated youth?"

"What else? There are only a few of us in the educated youth courtyard. When we go to work, the gate is locked. We are the only ones who have the key. Besides, who would be so bored to climb over the wall just to disgust us?

Although we don't have your mass base, we haven't said that we are against anyone.

We greet everyone with a smile, speak softly, and have never hurt anyone. We can't think of anyone else who can be so bored?"