Chapter 56: This is not about earning work points, why are you working so hard?

After making sure that everything has been crushed and mixed evenly, pour it directly into a large basin, and learn from the aunts and daughters-in-law here, sitting cross-legged on the kang.

Grab a handful of bean paste, put it in your hand, and roll it into a ball that is slightly smaller than a ping-pong ball. The main thing is to gradually tighten and squeeze it during the process of rolling, and then put it in an empty basin on the side.

It is also to avoid it from falling apart before you start wrapping it, or being crushed by the top for a while, which would be fun.

Miss Jane has never done this before. This is completely following the book. In addition, she was quite satisfied with the result of asking her third grandmother for advice a few days ago. It was her first time to make it, and there was no waste. It was good.

Holding it in her hand, there was a tablet that she turned over from the base on the table, playing her favorite movies and TV shows. Hey, isn't it good to have a simple and beautiful life?

The novice is not familiar with it, and the hand speed is slow. At bedtime at night, she only squeezed out half of it, and there was still a large basin of scattered bean paste.

Jiandan was too lazy to cook anymore. It took a lot of fire to boil bean filling. Now the kang was still hot. I simply took out a portion of the old brand hot and sour noodles from the space. With the sweet bean filling, I was actually full.

I took a look at the basin. The kang was hot, and the noodles were rising fast. It was already rising in the afternoon.

I was tired from all the tossing and turning today. I was warm all over on the kang. After drinking this bowl of hot and sour noodles, even my stomach was warm, so I didn't want to move anymore.

I simply packed everything into the base and went to sleep!

Go to bed early and get up early.

I got up at around seven o'clock the next day, washed up and continued to work.

Maybe the efficiency in the morning was really high. At around nine o'clock, when the sun came up, Jiandan finished the last bean filling.

Just as he brought the fermented noodles over, before he could even reach out, the door was knocked, accompanied by a shout,

"Jian Zhiqing, Jian Zhiqing,"

Jian Jian had no choice but to get up and go out to open the door. Li Yanlin and Zhaodi asked as soon as they entered the door,

"Why are you staying at home so obediently today?"

Jian Jian rolled his eyes,

"You talk as if I'm not home all day, why are you here?"

"I've been thinking about that pot since early morning, haven't I? I thought I'd come over to tell you, come over tonight, and we can get together."

"What's the matter, you guys have nothing to do during the day?"

Li Yan waved her hand,

"We three have moved into one room now, so firewood is not so tight in winter. That educated youth Tan is packing things, and we can't just stare at him, so we came out."

"Just right, just right," Jian Dan embraced the person into the house,

"Just right, come to help."

"Okay, no problem, but what are you doing now?"

She was shocked as soon as she entered the house. The usually quiet Lin Zhaodi even took a few quick steps and rushed to the kang,

"Are you making bean buns?"