Chapter 172 Stewing chicken with chestnuts for the New Year

Li Yan nodded repeatedly,

"Yeah, I think so too. Then we have to go together tomorrow."

Li Yan, Lin Zhaodi, Tan Yajun, Chen Jianguo, Lin Dongfang, Mingzhu, and Jiandan have become an invisible small group. The team is not small. For the time being, they all have good personalities and are not fussy. Jiandan also thinks it's okay.

"Okay, then get up early tomorrow.

The village chief didn't say how many days he would be gone, right?"

"No, but when I came here, someone chatted on the way. From what I heard, it seemed like he said three days or five days?"

Last year was a disaster year, and the things we found were life-saving, just like in previous years. Anything that can fill your stomach is also a good thing.

The villagers were also very excited this year. Early the next morning, earlier than usual, they were already waiting outside the village office.

Backpacks, machetes, ropes, sacks, these are all basic equipment.

It was simple and similar to going up the mountain as usual. She tied up her trouser legs and cuffs, and carried a scarf, gloves, a machete, a shovel, a rope, a sack, and a large pot of water in her backpack. It can be said that she was basically fully equipped.

Li Yan and the others were also well armed and came early to meet up with their friends.

"Xiao Jian, are you ready?"

It was Wang Guihua. Looking at her clothes, it was obvious that she was not going up the mountain. It would be the same as last year. Her son and daughter-in-law went up the mountain, and she stayed at home to look after the house.

Jiandan turned around, blinked, and walked a few steps closer naturally.

"Aunt, have you cleaned up your garden?"

"Okay, okay, I took advantage of the sunny day yesterday and didn't let anyone go out. I finished all the work in one day. Otherwise, I would always think about it."

Jiandan smiled,

"Aunt, it has to be you!"

Wang Guihua smiled so hard that her teeth were not visible.

"Look, all year round, the work of this family depends on me and your sister-in-law. How can we let them do some work and feel wronged?"

"Haha, that's definitely not possible."

"Are your vegetables enough? How is the cabbage growing? If it's not enough, you can come and get it. My garden is still good this year. , I dried a lot of it in the summer, and I have enough to eat. "

"Auntie, I will definitely not be polite to you.

I have planted a lot in my garden, and if I need anything, I will definitely come to you.

By the way, auntie, now that you mention it, I remember that I really have to come to you. Did you make sauce this year? I don't know how to make it. If you do, I would like to exchange some with you. "

Wang Guihua collected 100,

"Hey, what's this? What do you want to exchange? I made a big jar this year. If you want to eat it, I will ask Heidan to send you a jar when you come back from the mountain."

It's definitely not possible to take it for free, but there's no need to argue with her now, just give the things to Heidan when the time comes.

"Yeah, OK, I just like to eat the sauce made by Auntie."