Chapter 16: Dividing Things, a Desolate Autumn Harvest

"There is one more thing. I know that everyone has relatives in other villages, including me.

Everyone is having a hard time. You should judge for yourself. If you want to lend, you should keep your mouth shut and know what to say and what not to say.

If you don't want to lend, you should also handle the relationship well and don't come to your house again.

Of course, my idea is to do it quietly. If you really feel sorry for your father-in-law or brothers and sisters, you can help them secretly, but don't make a big fuss. When people ask you where you are, will you tell them?

We know that we have dug it up, but will they believe it? What if something happens? What should we do?

I can't force you to do something or not, you should think about everything yourself.

Also, this amount per person is not much, but it is not a small amount in this year.

It is said that it can last until the autumn harvest, but everyone knows that the crops are all shriveled, and no one likes to hear it. As long as the crops are not out of stock, it is good.

We all have elderly parents and young children, and you should think about the long-term.

Okay, let's not talk about that, come, let's divide the things! "

The mood that was hit by the autumn harvest instantly rose again.

There are about 300 people in the village, and nearly 200 people went up the mountain today. On average, each person brought back at least 100 kilograms, and strong laborers brought back at least 200 kilograms, so each person can get 70 to 80 kilograms!

When they heard this number, many people cried again.

What is this concept? Before Jiandan came, from spring to now, every family has maintained a state of not starving to death. Seventy or eighty kilograms is the food for a large family for half a month or twenty days, and it must be mixed with wild vegetables and ground corn cobs. Now each person can share this.

"It can last until the autumn harvest,"

"Yes, yes,"

Some children are even more, their mouths have begun to drool,

"Mom, is there food?"

"Grandma, is this for us?"

The only little black egg that Jiandan is familiar with also widened his round eyes,

"Is this food? For children?"

Wang Guihua also had red eyes and rubbed her grandson's shoulders,

"It's food, it's food, people won't starve to death."

That night, the sky over Liujiatun was filled with a sweet smell.

Jiandan's share was sent by Liu Weimin's son Liu Jianshe. Liu Jianshe didn't talk much, and just said one sentence before leaving,

"Jian Zhiqing, if you have anything, just call me."

After saying that, he turned around and left without waiting for Jiandan's reply, which made Jiandan stunned for a moment.

After reacting, he couldn't help but think that it was good, at least he knew how to be grateful.

Taking advantage of the good weather, Jiandan planted the cabbage and radish seeds that Wang Guihua had found, which were quite a lot, in all the vacant land. Whether they can grow or not depends on the local customs.

Besides, she will stay here for more than ten years, and this will be her daily life in the future, and she has to adapt.

But it seems that nothing else can be planted in this season.