Chapter 191 Adoption, Boy or Girl

Jian Dan sighed. What could she say?

She said that she didn't know the man at all, but he adopted his child with just a few words?

Who would believe this?

Of course, she couldn't talk about the things. At this time, those things might be death warrants.

If she couldn't talk about it, she could only tell a white lie.

"Not really. I met that man again and found out that he was my father's friend. So, this child is related to me.

You also know that my father is a martyr. Even for my father, I can't just stand by and watch him die.

Otherwise, can I be so fierce?"

True and false, half true and half false.

You can't dig into the details whether you believe it or not. No matter how good the relationship is, there is still privacy.

However, after saying this, she realized that this child was airborne and didn't even have a household registration or procedures. He was a pure black household. She had to think of a way.

After buying vegetables and dry food, the sunset was already setting. Xiao Shengshi was sitting on the oxcart, waiting for Jiandan.

"Sister, come up quickly."

The young cub, who had just left his family, was afraid that Jiandan would abandon him again.

This trip was very exciting. When they left the county town, the fire had not been put out yet.

If they were not afraid of causing trouble, they could have come back to tell stories.

"In the future, let's go out less."

Several people agreed with this. They asked around in the county town. This kind of thing has happened a lot recently. This is not serious. The serious ones were tortured to suicide on the spot.

"Tell the new educated youths as well. If they run into anything, stay away."

Chen Jianguo sighed.

"I'll talk to Wang Zhiqing when I get back and let them communicate on their own."

The oxcart went back and forth so many times. The educated youths alone pulled it so many times. This was the most silent time.

When they arrived at the door, Jian Dan jumped out of the car first, and Lin Dongfang and Chen Jianguo also got out to help unload the shopping.

"Open the door, I'll put this thing in the yard for you."

Jian Dan didn't hesitate to take the key and unlock it. As soon as the door opened, she was warmly welcomed by the four little ones.

Sheng Shi was startled and took two steps back before he saw it.

"Oh, it's a puppy!"

The voice didn't sound like fear, but more of a surprise, so Jian Dan was relieved.

"It's a puppy, do you like it?"

But looking at her little nest, she wanted to sigh again. How can she live in this room?

The child is four years old now, okay, the child is small, and he can sleep in a palm-sized place.

What about the older one? To put it bluntly, there is no place to sleep on the floor in her house.

"I like it, sister, it's the same as my pendant."

"That's good, then don't fight."

A four-year-old child and a puppy of a few months old, well, they are still a good match.