Chapter 143 Do You Know Where This Is?

She followed slowly with her backpack on her back.

There weren't many things to eat on the mountain in summer, but Jiandan also encountered some wild fruits, most of which were black. After all, it was late summer, and there were still some ripe fruits on the sunny side. Jiandan didn't miss any of them.

Going further in, she even saw some wild grape trees, but it wasn't the season yet, so they were still green, and a few of them were darker in color. Jiandan tasted them and immediately frowned because of the sourness.

She took several gulps of water to spit out the sourness. She was thinking about noting the location and coming back to harvest after the autumn harvest, when she heard a burst of calls in front of her. It was very noisy. It could be heard that the voices of the little ones were more, but why was there the voice of Dahei?

Dahei was always steady, and this slightly anxious voice made Jiandan's heart tighten. What was he thinking about grapes?

She immediately tightened the backpack and ran out.

Over the past year, Jiandan has kept a low profile, but in the base, she has also practiced her skills. Although she is not in an empty place in the deep mountains, she has a smooth journey.

Following the sound, the sound of fighting was mixed with the barking of dogs. In a slightly larger open space in the middle of the woods, several people were fighting.

Judging from their clothes, it was obvious that there were two groups. The person in the middle was obviously wearing a homespun coat, but judging from the posture, he was a trained fighter.

Is it that face that looks familiar?

The five people on the other side were dressed differently, but they were all tall and sturdy, and their arms were full of hard muscles. They were also trained fighters.

They were ruthless, and almost every move was a killing move. They kept looking over here. Although they were not close, they were very wary of these few.

Jiandan also carefully hid behind the tree and did not show up.

Several small ones kept barking in front, and Dahei was behind them. Judging from the posture, they were ready to rush forward at any time.

It was a little deep in the mountains, and under the shade of the trees, there was no envy from outside.

After watching for a while, Jian Dan could see that the man in the middle was obviously exhausted.

"Hand over the things, and I'll leave you a whole body."

He was not paying attention and got stabbed in the arm again, but he gritted his teeth and insisted,

"Don't even think about it. I'll destroy the things and won't give them to you.

You think the things you grab are yours. Who gives you the confidence?"

Seeing that he was exhausted, the other party stopped killing him and started teasing him, stabbing him from time to time,

"Haha, we were careless. We lurked for so long before we discovered your ambitions. But, I guess you should be dead in China, right?

Haha!"

The man in the middle was unsteady on his feet and got stabbed in the back again. He staggered and spit out blood.

Jian Dan behind the tree frowned and touched her chest. Why did she feel uncomfortable?

What was the tingling just now?

The lips with blood were particularly gorgeous, and even the smile was a bit crazy.

"Haha, come on, kill me, thing, forget it, I will not let you take it away even if I destroy it."