Chapter 96 I'm Afraid I'll Dig Up a Bunch of Weeds

"Will boys also receive this treatment?"

"Yes, I never dared to think about it before.

Other families are son-centric, and I was thinking about it. Fortunately, my family is full of boys.

Well, now that I think about it, it seems that it has nothing to do with gender. If you don't like it, you don't like it. So, when something happens, I am the first one to be pushed out."

"It seems that we are both the unpopular ones in the family?"

"Five fingers are of different lengths, which is normal.

Besides, the one in the middle is the one that is most easily ignored."

Chen Jianguo laughed a little self-deprecatingly,

"Yes, it's just that I'm a fool. I can't see it all the time. I'm so happy to give the things I think are good to others. The whole family thinks I'm the big victim.

In fact, think about it, going to the countryside is for me, It can be regarded as a way out, especially after recognizing my position, it can be regarded as a showdown. I am still quite relaxed. "

"Do you think that the family is still thinking about us now?"

Chen Jianguo was very sure,

"I definitely won't expect this. There are two babies at home. How can they have the energy to think about me, a rebellious son who is eight hundred miles away."

Lin Zhaodi was not sure either,

"I have a younger brother at home. At this time, my mother should be trying to make food for him. She should think of me for a while. After all, I do these jobs every year."

As soon as the voice fell, she sneezed several times in a row. The people who made dumplings were stunned for a moment, and then laughed.

"Lin Zhiqing, you really opened your mouth."

After eating dumplings with the educated youths on New Year's Eve, Jiandan still insisted on returning to her own small home.

The small house was warm as spring.

The kang table was filled with various snacks and fruits that she liked in her later life, and put her favorite comedy on it. She spent the year alone very comfortably.

Of course, if you ignore the sourness and loneliness in your heart, Jiandan still had a good New Year.

The next morning, children from every family ran around the village. This was the happiest time of the year for them. Not only were there meat and oil in the dishes, but even if there were other delicious foods at home, parents would generously take them out at this time, such as biscuits, candies, pine nuts, melon seeds, and peanuts, and they would just play. Parents were also very patient these days, and even scolding would be much gentler.

Although Jiandan was far away from the village, due to the friendly relationship between Huzi and Heidan, many children in the village had contact with Jiandan, and they were not very unfamiliar with him. They also plucked up the courage to follow the swarm to pay New Year's greetings.

It is an unwritten rule in the countryside that on the first day of the New Year, children who come to the door must be given some snacks. Jiandan was not short of this. He prepared a small basket and a large basket early.

Hu Zi and Xiao Hua were almost the first group. Xiao Hua ran over and Jian Dan teased the children. Before leaving, Jian Dan grabbed a handful of candy and two handfuls of melon seeds, which filled their small pockets. The two children could not close their mouths when they left, and their hands were tightly covered.