Chapter 79 Do you have the heart to torment me now?

As soon as he was anxious, it showed on his face. Jian looked at the unconscious man on the ground,

"Uncle, go first if you have something to do. Anyway, he is sick and can't move for a while. I will find you when he wakes up."

A delicate little girl and a burly man, this is an obvious disparity. Although Liu Weimin knew that Xiao Jian had the skills to hunt wild boars and should not be in danger, he was also very entangled. He planned to ask Jian to find his wife to accompany him.

It was already a little dark, and there was no light. Only the sparks in the stove flickered, reflecting the faces of three people.

There was a knock on the door again, and then Liu Jianshe shouted. Liu Weimin was relieved and stood up excitedly.

"It should be Jianshe who found someone."

Jian didn't respond. The footsteps were different from Lin Zhengde's style of killing people. No matter how he listened, it felt more gentle and steady.

Before they reached the door, Liu Weimin opened the door and went out first.

"Hey, Captain Lin, you finally came back..."

He turned around and pointed the gun at his unreliable son.

"What's wrong with you? Didn't I ask you to find Captain Lin?"

Lin Jianshe was also very wronged, and hurried to speak before his father got angry.

"Dad, I didn't find Captain Lin, but,"

Liu Weimin was a little irritable at this time.

"Why did you come back if you didn't find me?"

The two people who followed him stepped forward.

"Village Chief Liu, don't worry. The captain is training and his return date is uncertain. I came to see him first. I am Cheng Jin, the political commissar of Captain Lin. It's the same if you tell me something."

When he heard that it was the political commissar, Liu Weimin relaxed, thinking about what Cheng Chao had said before, and hesitated whether to tell him.

After opening the door, meeting, and talking for a few words, the cold air rushed in before the person entered the house. Cheng Chao, who had just subsided a little fever on the ground, shivered and barely opened his eyes.

Cheng Jin, who was talking, was let in. There was a man lying on the ground, and another one came in. The kitchen suddenly became crowded again. Cheng Chao struggled to sit up.

"Uncle Lin?"

Jian Jian heard someone coming, went into the house, took a candle, lit it and brought it out, and the small kitchen became clear.

He was a patient, Liu Weimin ignored him and said to Cheng Jin,

"Comrade Political Commissar, this is the man, do you think he is your comrade?

Human life is at stake, the man was saved by the educated youth Xiao Jian, and we don't know the details, so we dare not stay casually.

He wanted to find Captain Lin, so I thought, just let him come to identify him, if not, we should report to the police. If he is really doing something serious, then don't delay it. It just so happens that there is an empty room in the village office. It's fine this winter, it's quiet, and it's just right for recuperation."

Jian Jian nodded secretly, yes, that's it, no matter how you deal with it, don't leave it with me.

"Village Chief Liu, I've always said that your ideological awareness is different. No wonder the regiment commander praised you a lot when he returned."