Chapter 20 Conversation with Educated Youth

"There are also some wooden basins, wooden barrels, cabinets and the like. The coachman Liu Sanye's son is a carpenter. The things he makes are all good and can be used. I also exchanged these wooden things there.

There are also kang mats, brooms, backpacks, baskets, wooden bowls, chopsticks, wooden spoons, and other small things. He also has them."

The three people were stunned, and Li Yan wailed,

"We didn't think of these, we just thought that we couldn't eat without a pot."

Chen Jianguo should not be the kind of person who doesn't know about household chores. He sat up straight and said, "I'm not a good cooker. I'm ... My back was weak.

"Oh my god, why didn't I think of these things?"

Lin Zhaodi was not surprised, and counted them one by one.

"There are also shovels, curtains, oil, salt, sauce and vinegar, basins for washing clothes, poles or ropes for hanging clothes, dustpans, sieves, baskets, we don't have these, these can be shared, not often used, but must have.

Oh, there are also needles and thread, anyway, there is no rush, but if you go to the supply and marketing cooperative, you have to buy them one by one."

The first thought is simple, he is a man who lives a life.

"Yes, I will start work in two days, but it will not be as busy as before. You can prioritize and prepare slowly.

It is said that it snows early here. I estimate that it will be enough to go up the mountain a few times. When it snows, the road will be difficult to walk, and it will not be as convenient to go out as it is now."

"Jian Zhiqing, why don't you live in the Zhiqing site?"

Jian Jian smiled. This is not a secret. Someone will definitely ask,

"When I first came, I was alone. I didn't dare to live in such a big yard.

I happened to see this small house. I thought, isn't it just right? It can be a room after cleaning it up, so I bought it."

"You bought it?"

Jian Jian understood their confusion. There is a good place to live, no money, and the environment is good. Why should you spend money to buy a shabby little house?

Of course, I can't tell them that many Zhiqing will come in the future. There will be many people living there, and there will be many conflicts and disputes. The trivial things will not be settled.

"Well, we are here to support rural construction. We don't know when we will return to the city. If we buy this, it will be our own and it can be considered a home.

It's mainly because it's too shabby and not expensive. Otherwise, I can't afford it. Just this has almost used up all my family's savings.

I'm still thinking about getting more food in the mountains, otherwise we can't survive this winter with this little food.

I heard that there are a lot of mountain products here. When the time comes, we can get more. They are all good things.

When the time comes, whether we eat it ourselves, give it to others, or mail it back home, it will be good things."

She wants to use their mouths to tell them that buying a house is not expensive and there is no money. Remember this and spread it when people come again, so that no one will worry about it.

Now that they have just started to go to the countryside, many people are really full of enthusiasm.

When the large-scale and compulsory time comes, there will be more people and their minds will be spent. At that time, there will be more conspiracies and tricks.