Chapter 137 You are my uncle, I am not your brother

"What are you doing? Come and help me carry the bowls?"

The three children ran to the kitchen reflexively.

Jiandan was busy and sweaty. Huzi was the oldest and took the small basket of pancakes.

Xiaohua took the bowl and Heidan took the chopsticks. Jiandan glanced at them and said, "Well, it's good. They have washed their hands."

Jiandan followed behind with the dishes. The table in the yard was also made by Liu Guangming. There was no room in the house, so Jiandan simply put it under the window. The table was not too high, so it was equipped with a few small stools. It was very convenient to take a break, pick vegetables, wash vegetables, or play with the dog.

She also directed Huzi to move to the shade, put down the bowl and chopsticks, and she also put down the dishes.

"Find a stool and eat by yourself. Oh, I'm starving."

It was a pot of stew, but the seasonings were all found in the base, and it tasted good.

A plate of diced watermelon and a basket of pancakes made the three children afraid to move their hands.

Jiandan calculated the time. He had been eating watermelon for a long time. It was all watery and he peed it all away. He was almost full now. Jiandan picked up a big pancake first.

"Hurry up, eat. I'm hungry. Aren't you hungry?"

He swallowed his saliva desperately, but no one moved. Jiandan sighed secretly. He didn't even use his chopsticks. He picked up half a bowl of meat and vegetables for each person.

"Eat. Don't leave any leftovers. Eat it all."

Huzi swallowed his saliva desperately. He was only eight years old. It was already amazing that he could refuse for such a long time when he couldn't even fill his stomach. He also tried his best to move his eyes away from the bowl and refused dryly.

"Sister Jian, let's go home,"

"I told them that I didn't bring your food home."

"Ah?"

The children realized that it was true. It was noon. They were just taking a break. Why didn't anyone call them home for dinner?

Jiandan raised the corner of his mouth secretly. How old are they? Isn't it easy to fool them?

"Okay, let's eat. If you don't, I won't call you next time when there's work to do?"

When they go out, the little ones still follow the big ones out of habit, and Heidan is the same. Uncle Huzi's words are always effective.

Huzi thought about it, what should he say after eating other people's food,

"Thank you, Sister Jian!"

The two little ones parroted and picked up the chopsticks.

Because she was afraid that they couldn't let go, Jian Jian kept picking up dishes for them,

"Don't worry, it's all yours, but don't eat too much. If you eat too much, your stomach will be hurt, and you can't eat meat anymore."

Rural children don't understand so much. They only understand that they can't eat meat anymore, so they slowed down, but they all ate without raising their heads or opening their eyes. There was no competition. Huzi also took care of the two little ones next to him from time to time. Jian Jian was very pleased with this. She had a good eye. She didn't like the unreasonable kid at all.

They don't usually eat meat, so Jian Dan didn't dare to put too much oil in this dish. He watched them eat half a big pancake before letting them eat meat. After they finished eating, he specifically reminded them not to drink cold water today. Now the mouths of several children are full of meat taste. Even if they don't say it, they are reluctant to drink water to wash away the meat taste.

It is said that the teenagers eat their parents out of money, but it is actually too late to say it.

Hu Zi is definitely one of the teenagers. Even the six-year-old Heidan has a big appetite.

Jian Dan ate two of the big pancakes and half a bowl of vegetables. The rest were taken by the three children. The last dish was wiped clean by them with the big pancakes. If Jian Dan hadn't left it for Da Hei in advance, he would have had to watch this meal.

The dish was clean. To be honest, Jian Dan's first reaction was nervousness. She didn't want to do something wrong with good intentions. What if she made the children sick?

"Does your stomach hurt? Are you full?"

The three children stood up. Xiaohua ate two big pancakes, and her stomach was a little bulging. Huzi and Heidan's stomachs were a little bulging. Jiandan was very curious.

"Where did you eat?"

"Sister Jian, did we eat too much?"

"Ah, no, no,"

Heidan was about to cry, "I wasn't full, I just ate it all,"

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm not afraid that you eat too much. I'm afraid that you will get full. If you get full, you won't be able to eat anything delicious in the future!"

"No, no, I'm just full."

Jiandan has learned a lot. Now is a difficult time. Other children know to lie about their food intake to save food for the family.

"Okay, as long as you're not full. You can't drink cold water right after eating, and you can't run. You can sit and rest for a while, or walk slowly, but you can't run."

Several children helped her put the dishes in the kitchen. When they came out, they heard two boys whispering,

"Uncle Huzi, the food made by Sister Jian is so delicious,"

Huzi was still very arrogant,

"Are you full this time?"

Heidan laughed and burped,

"I'm full, I'm full this time, Uncle Huzi, this is how you feel when you're full, it's really good."

"That's right, you'll feel warm when you sleep, right?"

"Yeah, I'm sleepy, Now I can sleep better."

"Wait a minute, can we just leave after eating? There are still watermelons to be harvested, and if we just do that little work, and make so much meat, Sister Jian should pay more?"

Heidan nodded seriously,

"It seems so, I heard my grandfather say that the young educated youth Jian is still growing, Uncle Huzi, Sister Jian is so big, why is she still growing?"

This is a bit beyond the scope, Huzi is also confused,

"Now she is the young educated youth Jian, maybe, when she grows up, she will become the big educated youth Jian?"

Jian Jian almost spit out words behind the door, what kind of logic is this, is this how big and small are used?

"When will she grow up? Will we have to call her Big Sister Jian? Who will become Little Sister Jian?"

Hu Zi felt that this logic was a bit wrong, but he was eight years old and had been confused by the meat. His mind was still in the slow state just now.

"There will definitely be another person to be Little Sister Jian. I just don't know if the new Little Sister Jian will be so good?"

Heidan clenched his fists, his eyes full of fear.

"You can't be like those people in the compound. They pushed me last time and my leg is bleeding."

Jian Jian's face sank. Is there such a shameless person in the Youth League who bullies such a young child?

Hu Zi was so disappointed with her,

"You are so stupid!

You ran away when you couldn't beat her. Call for help. There are people around. If someone comes out of their house, she won't dare to attack. She will be scared away.

Alas, you are too cowardly. Don't say you are my little brother when you go out."

Heidan lowered his shoulders timidly,

"Uncle Hu Zi, you are my uncle, I am not your brother."