Chapter 95 Who cares about me?

"I learned how to make the sauerkraut stuffing from an old lady in Liujiatun. Just add some meat oil. Smell it!"

When it comes to things they like, Tan Yajun and Lin Zhaodi are almost all very devoted. Chen Jianguo helps to pick up the sauerkraut and run errands inside and outside the house. As for simple things, he just follows to make trouble.

In fact, her cooking skills are, well, average.

For a young lady who likes to watch food shows, her level is like a roller coaster-shaped wave line.

If I like this dish of this anchor, I can prepare the food seriously, cut the vegetables, and follow your steps from beginning to end, but once this interest is gone, then sorry, the kind of person who will turn against you, so she didn't even think about measuring.

"By the way, Jian Zhiqing, how come your little green vegetables are so much bigger than ours?"

When winter just came, the female educated youths were jealous of Jian's green vegetables, and they also asked Liu Guangming to make a similar wooden trough. They came back to dig the soil, watered, and prepared everything carefully, and served them very carefully, but the growth was always a little worse. They would complain at least once every time they went to Jian. After coming back, they worked harder, but it was just not good enough, and the growth was always mediocre.

Jian didn't know why, after all, hers was really grown, unlike others, who had spiritual springs, this and that, and resurrection.

She had no other cheating methods except bringing the whole trough in.

She pondered for a moment,

"Maybe the pressure from the dishes you prepared was too great?"

"You're just talking nonsense,"

Simply talking nonsense in a serious tone,

"That's possible. I eat alone at my place, but there are several of you here. Maybe the pressure scared them away."

They talked and laughed. The days in winter are short. A few people were slowly making dumplings, eating snacks, chatting, and watching the children running outside the door from time to time.

"The Chinese New Year is the happiest time for children."

"Yes, yes, when I was a child, I was looking forward to whether my parents would buy meat, candy, and new clothes during the winter vacation. However, most of the time, I could only think about it.

There would definitely be meat and candy, but not many of them would make it to my mouth.

Is the family reunited during the Chinese New Year? As for the meat, it was basically for grandpa and my dad. Among the children, only a few boys could eat a few slices. We girls were very happy to taste some minced meat and broth.

The same goes for candy. Girls had no share at all. Not to mention clothes. They could only go to the ones who earned money at home. We were only qualified to wear what others couldn't wear. We took them home and sewed and altered them again and again. I was so happy about it, as if it were a new dress. It was so beautiful. "

Chen Jianguo was the boy in the family, but he was not treated differently as much as the girls. After hearing what the female educated youth said, he also spoke up,

"Compared to you, my family is pretty good.

I have an older brother and two younger brothers in my family, and I am the middle one.

When I was a child, it was okay. My parents were busy, and they were all My eldest brother took care of me, whether we went to my grandparents' or my grandmother's house, I could also eat whatever my eldest brother had.

Later, my eldest brother grew up and went to school, and there were two twin brothers. I suddenly became the older one. I had always been the younger one. Now I was asked to be the older brother and take care of the children, but I didn't understand how to do it.

Maybe my eldest brother set a good example, or maybe I was too ignorant before, my mother thought I didn't want to take good care of them, and she became more and more dissatisfied with me. It's my business if they fall, it's my business if they cry, and even if there are no adults at home, it's my fault if they are thirsty and hungry.

I remember that although they didn't like me as much as my eldest brother before, at least they would remember that there was a child like me, and they wouldn't be too partial. But when I take care of them, During those years, my younger brothers were dissatisfied again and again, and criticized me for no reason again and again, which almost made them despise me to the dust.

Whenever my younger brothers cried, I would definitely suffer. Later, I asked my eldest brother, "Brother, am I my parents' biological child?"

Then, when we all grew up, they found a job and a wife for my eldest brother.

Then, the food supply in the city was decreasing day by day. It was also a coincidence that my eldest sister-in-law's neighbor talked about the topic of going to the countryside, and my mother knew about it.

My two younger brothers didn't have enough food, and my mother felt distressed. That night, she told me, "Go to the countryside, there is more food there, and you can have enough food. Look at our family now. If you starve, your mother will also feel distressed. Go to the countryside, as long as you are willing to work hard, you will definitely have enough food."

I was stupid at that time, and I didn't think much about it. I haven't been valued for so many years, and it happened suddenly. I'm still pretty. I thought, oh, my mother knows that I'm good, and I can have enough food. This is a good opportunity. My mother thought of me first.

The day before leaving, I saw her cooking for her two younger brothers, and I realized, oh, why are you so stupid?

My mother told my younger brother clearly that there is no need to worry, our family has food and food, I just don't like him and don't want him to waste food. Now I have taken the initiative to sign up and get subsidies. When I leave, I will cook big meat for them.

You don't know, at that moment, in fact, I was not too sad. At that time, I had a feeling of, ah, it's true, this feeling.

In fact, my family conditions are not bad, both of us are working, my brother has also started working, and there are only me and my two younger brothers at home. It can be said that we don't make money, but not really. She told me that on the afternoon of the day I went to the countryside, I just passed the examination for a formal worker quota in a factory. In fact, if I didn't go to the countryside, I could also make money.

I didn't know what I was thinking at the time. I thought and thought, but I didn't tell her.

After hearing what they were saying, I understood more clearly. I was so calm at the time, and didn't say a word.

Then, at dinner time, when everyone in the family was there, I called her and said, "Mom, I received a notice to go to the countryside. Please give me my subsidy. I want to prepare things."

She panicked at the time, but my father was at home, so she didn't dare to say anything else. Since I asked, she must have known everything. She gave me the money reluctantly and glared at me at the time. I guessed that she would definitely go back when my father was not around. At that time, I was very sad, and I didn't care about those things. I took the money and went to find my classmate and sold him the quota I had just taken the exam. Then he helped me prepare things and mailed them directly to this address.

After I got here, I mailed two letters back, but I didn't get a reply. How could anyone care about me?

Last time I mailed mountain products, the address was written to my father's unit. What kind of people are they? I did everything I should do and didn't care about anything else. "