Chapter 113 It's ok for the kid to run around

"Oh, let me tell you this, his family can't afford it.

Look at how thin this dog is?

Even so, is it stealing food from people?

We all share the rations of the whole family, but his family eats both people and dogs together. You see the dog is like this, in fact, his grandchildren are not much better, almost skin and bones."

Jian Jian didn't say whether to believe it or not, but these dogs, although thin, are really clean, and you can see that they are served very carefully.

"Third Master, are you sure he volunteered? You can see that he loves it very much, can he bear it?"

"What can I do if I can't bear it? He can't bear to see the dog starve to death. If this goes on, not only will the dog starve to death, but the people will starve to death."

The old man drank water and exhaled. Although the weather was warm, it was not a light thing to toss around like this for a small day.

"When I got there, I saw that if I left them there, they would all starve to death in a few days.

I thought, these two cubs are also raising, and four cubs are also raising, so I brought them all back to you. This big dog is a companion, and it is better if it can survive and work for you directly.

It is its fate if it can't survive. The cubs can survive and grow up, and they can protect you."

The little cubs are simple, but she is a little hesitant about this half-dead big dog. It is skin and bones, and the ribs are clearly visible. If it weren't for that look, she would have given up.

"Third Master, if this big one can't survive, don't blame me, right?"

The old man laughed when he heard it,

"No, no, no, no, no, you have the final say."

I secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, I didn't get scolded.

Looking at the doghouses that had just been brought back in the afternoon, and then at the ones on the ox cart, Jiandan sighed,

"Third Master, who do you think should live outside?"

It was also because he heard that big dogs are born from hunger that Jiandan dared to take them in.

After a round of selection, he found two bags of pet milk powder from the base, and poured a large basin of it in front of the new members. The little ones had sharp noses and gulped over following the smell. If Jiandan hadn't held them by the scruff of their necks, they would have buried their heads in it.

The little ones drank a bellyful of it, and the big ones barely opened their eyes, slowly moved over, tasted it, and then went to find the kids under them, and then they felt relieved to enjoy the food.

Seeing that it could drink it, Jiandan was relieved.

She was not a miracle doctor, not a veterinarian, and had no spiritual spring. In fact, apart from feeding it, she could only let it take its fate.

The next day, Jian Dan cooked a pot of meat porridge, added a little salt, and served it after it cooled down. This time, the big dog was much more active. He watched the cubs finish eating and then took the initiative to finish the meal.

When Jian Dan came back from work with the others, the cubs were already rolling around the big dog, and the big dog was in much better spirits. Jian Dan breathed a sigh of relief. Although it didn't matter whether he lived or died, she felt uncomfortable after entering her house and finally lying down.