Chapter 163 Marriage

Tan Yajun was right. In Chen Hongli and Du Xiuling's room, Chen Hongli threw the basin away and sat on the edge of the kang with a gloomy face. She cursed Lin Dongfang and several old educated youths in her heart, and thought bitterly that she must take Lin Dongfang down, and those good things must not be given to others.

Wei Shujuan, who was at the innermost, leaned against the wall without saying a word, and pouted secretly. Didn't she know what kind of person she was? She still wanted to seduce Lin Zhiqing, who was obviously a couple with the new female educated youth.

It's only been two days, and she has seen them talking together more than once, and they were so intimate. She still wanted to interfere?

Moreover, Lin Zhiqing was obviously not short of money. Chen Hongli was not looking for a partner, but someone to support her.

Oh, it's a beautiful thought, but no one is stupid!

When Jiandan came over, he felt that the atmosphere in the Youth House was a bit strange. He asked as soon as he entered the kitchen,

"What's going on? It seems strange."

Mingzhu admitted generously,

"Lin Dongfang, he attracts attention."

After hearing this, it became clear that this situation was not uncommon after the two new groups of educated youth came. For example, Li Jianye, who always liked to apply hair oil, also set his sights on Liu Xiu from Liu Weimin's family. He went to show his courtesy every few days, hoping that he would become the son-in-law of the village chief one day and be superior to others.

It's a pity that Liu Xiu was just hurt by this matter. Even if she said something to the point of smallpox, she couldn't bring herself to do it, not to mention that there was Liu Weimin guarding her tightly.

It has only been a short time, but Liu Xiu has already complained to Jian Dan several times,

"Why is this Li Zhiqing so annoying? He seems to not understand what I am saying. I have told him to stay away from me eight hundred times, but he still keeps coming closer.

If he continues to do this, my brother will put a sack on him in the dark at night."

Jian Dan felt sorry that he had not heard about the beating in the past two days. However, according to this man's mentality of taking shortcuts, it is estimated that this beating will happen sooner or later, and it will not be light.

"It shows that Lin Zhiqing is still very good, sister Mingzhu, you have a good vision."

"Yes, he has a good vision and started early. So, are we going to have your wedding soon?"

After a lot of fuss, the fish stew in the evening was still arranged. Mingzhu did not hesitate.

"We discussed it and decided to build the house first. When it is completed before the autumn harvest, we will go to get the certificate."

"Oh..."

Mingzhu's eyes were full of happiness. Recently, she has had some ups and downs. Her family has suffered. Then she witnessed the changes in her relatives and friends in the past, experienced the fickleness of the world, and almost got ruined.

Coming for the only warmth in her heart, she was also uneasy on the way, but fortunately, this person has not changed.

Two days before the autumn harvest, Mingzhu and Lin Dongfang quietly went to the county town to get a marriage certificate. When they came back, they distributed a circle of wedding candies, even the new educated youth. At this time, everyone realized that they were serious and wanted to live a good life. The eyes looking at Chen Hongli were even more sarcastic.

Chen Hongli lowered her head, stroking the candy in her hand, her bangs covering her changing expression.

Then, the new educated youth watched the two enter the room, and then several old educated youths came together to move things out in large and small packages, large and small boxes. Lin Dongfang pulled the cart and put everything in order, heading towards the village entrance. Several old educated youths and Ling Weidong also followed to help with laughter.

"They, are they, moving away?"

Wei Shujuan said lightly,

"Lin Zhiqing and Ming Zhiqing built a house. They naturally have to live together after getting married. What's the big deal about living in the educated youth camp?"

Build a house?

Chen Hongli screamed,

"The new house over there was built by Lin Zhiqing?"

"Yes, he built it. Isn't it normal for a newlywed couple to build a new house?"

Wei Shujuan liked Ling Weidong, openly and aboveboard.

Ling Weidong didn't like her, and she knew it.

She despised the kind of people who didn't like someone but wanted to get close to him for money or some benefits without caring about morality.

Don't think she didn't see it. These days, Chen Hongli tried every means to block Lin Zhiqing, sprained her ankle, showed weakness, and even followed him, trying to threaten him with the relationship between men and women, but she didn't know that Lin Zhiqing knew it early and knocked her out.

Since then, she has calmed down a little, changed her target, and started to keep an eye on the young man in the village.

Perhaps she also liked Lin Dongfang a little, Chen Hongli muttered to herself,

"How can he, how can he get married?"

Wei Shujuan rolled her eyes directly,

"What does it have to do with you if someone gets married? He is not your partner, so you should not worry about him."

These days, Ling Weidong and the other two often help. Although they are not so close to the old educated youth, they still have a good impression of them. At least they are open and honest, which is much better than some people. They can accept it.

Lin Dongfang and the other two discussed and decided not to hold a banquet. They were not familiar with the villagers. The banquet was held by the people in the Youth Academy, plus the village head and other cadres. But given the relationship with the new educated youth, they were naturally reluctant to give them some.

However, they did not save on wedding candies. They bought a lot and sent them to Liu Weimin. The villagers could take whatever they wanted to eat, just to add to the festive atmosphere.

After the move, the three of them were invited to join in the fun. Away from the Youth Hostel, there were no annoying people, the air was much fresher, and people naturally relaxed.

Lin Dongfang was not stingy in his own territory. He went up the mountain again to catch a few big fish, and went to the county to buy meat and eggs. The old educated youth took a lot of vegetables from the garden, and Jiandan also generously took two watermelons. Ten people ate happily.

Mingzhu was a cheerful person, and she said immediately,

"I will plant things in my backyard next year. If it is not convenient to go to the Youth Hostel in the future, you can come here to gather. It is far from the village, and you don't have to worry about others knowing what you eat."

Several old educated youths naturally agreed one after another. They were so familiar with each other, so there was no need to be polite.

Ling Weidong, Qian Cheng and Yuan Ye also nodded, but whether to come or not was another matter. They were really not that familiar, nor that thick-skinned. However, weren't they in a relationship?

This time it was really the autumn harvest. Jiandan came last year, but this thorn was the real autumn harvest.

The day before, Liu Weimin called a meeting of the whole village,

"Tomorrow we will start the autumn harvest, no one can ask for leave, please note, anyone who can get up from the kang must participate in the autumn harvest, otherwise, let alone work points, if you really delay the autumn harvest, don't blame me for being rude."

Although it is cloudless now, the weather in autumn is unpredictable. It depends on God's mood. If he is in a good mood, it will be sunny until after autumn.