Chapter 74 Happy

"Oh, okay then,"

Jian Dan didn't think much about it, "Then let's drink it when we get back!"

We did come here for training today. There are always dishonest people on the border recently. They thought they could let the patrol go under the pretext of training. It's the same wherever we train.

But after she said that, Lin Zhengde felt a little embarrassed.

"Well, we will have to catch up soon. It will take about three days to come back."

Mistake!

Jian Dan looked at him, the pot, and the water bottles on their waists. His eyes lit up.

"Quick, quick, bring your water bottles."

Ten minutes later, several people went out to find the team, and they all touched the full water bottles at the same time. They were still muttering in their hearts, feeling very happy,

"Little Zhiqing Jian is such a good person, he put so much sugar in it,"

"Wow, I can't bear to eat so much sugar, it's so sweet!"

"Captain, this water tastes so good, if you add some meat, isn't it Chinese New Year?"

Lin Zhengde, you have a beautiful idea!

"Hurry up, if something really happens, I can let you celebrate the Chinese New Year now."

And Jian Jian sent them away, turned around and called the little carrot heads who were sitting in a row outside the door,

"Hu Zi, Heidan, come in and drink the sugar water."

When they heard the sugar water, several children began to lick their lips unconsciously. Before, their parents hid the candies that Zhiqing Jian had given them, and gave them out a little at a time to satisfy their cravings. They really ate it once to satisfy their cravings, but the more they ate, the more they craved.

Thinking of the sweet taste at that time, it felt like not only the tongue, but also the whole body was sour, and kept swallowing. However, in comparison, none of them were that familiar with Jian Dan, so as soon as the voice fell, they all turned their heads to look at Hu Zi unconsciously. Who made him the most familiar with Jian Dan among the children in the village?

Since Jian Dan came, the children have more invisible benefits, and they can share some food from time to time. However, for the children, the most direct thing is sugar and meat, and these two things are also obtained by Jian Dan.

The sugar was brought back by Jian Dan, and the pork was beaten by Jian Dan, but Jian Dan was not that cheerful and liked to socialize. The family she dealt with the most in this village was Liu Sanye's family. Over time, Hu Zi secretly became the king of children in Liujiatun.

Look, the friends all looked at him, and Hu Zi's little chest straightened a lot. Grandma told them that they can't always ask for Sister Jian's delicious food. Moreover, Hu Zi looked at his friends with disdain. With so many people, how much sugar would Sister Jian eat?

Jiandan didn't notice the child's expression. She called out, opened the door, and went into the house.

She had been putting the bowls on the stove for a long time, but there was no movement outside the door. She was still surprised. Is the sugar water unattractive now?

She couldn't help but open the door and called out again,

"Huzi, come and drink the water before you go play."

The reason why children are called children is that they get startled when they encounter problems. They immediately forget everything and run into the house first.

"Hey, here I come!"

A group of younger brothers followed behind them, and the house was immediately crowded.

They were full of expectations when they came in, and they all had bulging bellies when they left.

Hu Zi took his younger brother out like a little adult, and promised Jian Jian before leaving,

"Sister Jian, you are our real sister. Whoever bullies you in this village in the future will be against us."

The seven-year-old child, who will only be eight years old during the Chinese New Year, has a domineering vibe. But the other children nodded along, and they were so serious that they almost patted their chests to promise. Jian Jian didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"Okay, okay, I remember it, but with so many of you as my backers, who dares to bully me, right?"

A group of children ran away laughing, and Jian Jian closed the door. In the time it took to boil brown sugar ginger water, the yard had been cleaned up, and even the snow on the roof had been pushed away. No one who saw it would think that this was a yard where a little girl lived alone.

Since the work had been done, she could lie down with peace of mind.

She went to the woodshed and carried another bag of tripwires into the kitchen. After closing the door, she sat on the kang and admired her trophies.

The certificate was not the first one, but she still liked it very much. She wanted to hug it and kiss it a few times. This was her livelihood. Needless to say, just like the last time, it must be placed in the most conspicuous place in the house, so that people can be shocked when they enter the house.

She was so happy, just so happy, this feeling was simply indescribable.

She opened the envelope again, a hundred yuan, and a bunch of various bills. She counted them simply and happily, like a mouse falling into a rice jar. She sighed to herself, saying that it was said that these military bills were more popular than ordinary bills. I don't know if it's true. I have to try it if I have a chance.

Finally, there was the big bag.

It's called a bag, but it's actually a big canvas bag in military green.

After unzipping, the first thing that caught her eye was a piece of military green, which almost blinded Jian Dan's eyes.

"Oh my god, is this a military coat?"

Jian Liye was doing this, and she was familiar with military coats. She even had one in her original body.

But, but, but, this one is for her, a brand new military coat, a women's coat, this, this, this is completely based on her size, for Jian Dan, not for Jian Liye's daughter.

This, this meaning, really, even the eldest lady was a little excited.

She didn't get off the bed, but stood up on the kang and put it on, turning around happily.

It must be said that this coat specially for her is different, and it is impossible to fit her perfectly.

It is the smallest size for women, but considering Jian Dan's current size and weight, it should still be a lot bigger. After all, female soldiers are at least adults, and her small body is still far from it, but a thin cotton jacket inside will be enough.

Dressed in military green, Jian Dan happily spun around on the kang until she felt dizzy before she was willing to put it away.

There was nothing too much below, probably all from the logistics department, a set of military green luggage, a new military kettle, an enamel pot, two canned meats, and two canned yellow peaches.

Jian Dan didn't know why they gave her these things, but they were all practical, so she simply put them all away.

At first glance, they were all special supplies from the military region, even the luggage was much thicker than what Jian Dan made herself.

The enamel pot was very similar to the one brought by Director Cheng, and the lock could not be changed. All you could tell was the special supply label, which was exactly the same.

Jian Dan happily put the small items on the shelf one by one, and then leaned against the wall to count her belongings.