Chapter 180 Pickled Cabbage

"Haha, you want to eat raw potatoes?"

This is a simple blind spot of knowledge, I have never touched upon it, so I simply listened obediently,

"I see you have dried motherwort? Blanch it later and put it together with the potatoes, then pour the prepared sauce in. In fact, it is also OK to cook the potatoes and motherwort together, but it is more oily and more seasoning. We simply cooked them all and then put them together, the taste is almost the same."

Nodding simply, I didn't insist on making the luxurious and formal version, and followed the local customs and kept a low profile.

"Yeah, at that time I heard that the old motherwort can be eaten. I think you said that all motherworts are good things, so I dug them up and dried them. I was just worried about how to eat them."

"Haha, that's right, this thing is full of treasures. For the old ones, just keep the roots, and then drink them with water to cool down."

Jian Jian wanted to find Sun Xiang to help, but she became the main force. She sat here steadily. She was rejected several times when she wanted to get up to help, which made her embarrassed.

"You, just sit here quietly. Your aunt said that this little job will be finished in a short time, so don't mess with it."

Made trouble?

Can't she sit still even if she made trouble?

"Hehe, don't worry, I will definitely not make trouble. I am planning to learn more from my aunt.

I don't believe it. I am just confused about pickled cabbage?"

Seeing her pinching her waist and looking angry, the wrinkles on the old lady's face were all smiling.

"What? You can't learn it in one year, and you plan to learn it for two or three years? Haha, then you go quickly. Your aunt is only good at this skill. You should take it over quickly."

This pickled cabbage is not a secret recipe. It's just that everyone has their own way. It just so happens that Sun Xiang's pickled cabbage is delicious and famous in Liujiatun.

The old educated youth has Tan Yajun who knows this, and she also took Mingzhu and the others. Otherwise, like Jiandan, she would have to find someone to help.

Jiandan simply thinks that Sun Xiang's pickled cabbage tastes good, so she agreed early.

After hearing this, she said bluntly, "Of course, I must learn this skill of yours. I don't believe that I am such a smart person, and I am afraid of this?" In fact, she really couldn't help much. She could only help pass the cabbage and salt, which was not as much as Hu Zi could do. However, Sun Xiang was indeed teaching her, "Blanch the cabbage and rinse it with cold water. This way, it won't rot after it is pickled... For a big one like this, split it in half, otherwise it won't be easy to soak... Place it in a layer and sprinkle a layer of salt. When it is solid, put a stone on it, and it's done! Just like last year, don't put it in a place that is too hot or too cold. I'll take a look. Put it in the corner of the outer room (kitchen), it's good. It won't be too cold or too hot." After busying around for a long time, Sun Xiang pickled a large jar of pickled cabbage. After sitting for a while, she started to pickle the pickles again. The old lady said that she was the one who pickled the pickles, but in fact, Sun Xiang knew almost everything she knew. Besides, it was impossible for the old lady to suffer with her. At most, she would remind her from time to time. Sun Xiang was also a talkative and noisy person. She was busy with her hands and her mouth was not idle either.

"Jian Zhiqing, you have so many pickles, so you must use a lot of salt?"

"We can't eat without pickles here, but we can't eat too much, or we will choke."

"Jian Zhiqing, look, if I hadn't come to make this for you, my mother-in-law wouldn't tell me this secret? I was wondering why the taste of what I made was not the same? So, you still have a trick up your sleeve, old lady?"

The old lady never closed her mouth.

"Look at my daughter-in-law here, she is so rude to her mother-in-law."

Jian Jian saw that this was the way they got along. In the village, the relationship between his mother-in-law and daughter-in-law was also famously harmonious.

That was Wang Guihua, who also had a bad temper.

The old lady has been with Mr. Liu San for so many years. She has traveled all over the country and has a broad vision. She doesn't care about those who want to show off their power as mothers-in-law. She doesn't treat her daughter-in-law as her own daughter, but she is her son's daughter-in-law.

Although they live together and they only have one son, when the son gets married, they are two families. They should be close when they should be close, but sometimes they should be clear.

So there have been no dirty things and conflicts in these years.

"Hey! I know you have a good relationship with your mother-in-law, so you don't have to show off to me."

"You, you!

Speaking of this, you will be seventeen next year, right? Do you have any plans?"

Jiandan was stunned. Although she was mentally prepared that something like this would happen sooner or later, she didn't expect it to happen so early.

"Third grandma, I'm only sixteen, still a minor?"

The old lady's eyes showed the calmness of seeing through the world, with a smile,

"I can see that you are not interested in this matter. If you have that time, you would rather spend it on eating, or just run to the mountains, But you have to be aware of this.

Even if I don't tell you, there are more than one or two people in this village who are eyeing you. I'm not afraid of you coming to their house openly, but I'm afraid someone will trip you up and do something dirty. You are good at fighting and strong, but you can't ignore it. Even tigers can take naps.

If you are really not interested in this matter, you have to kill it immediately and let others give up this idea. Otherwise, you have grown up and become more and more eye-catching. Your conditions are better than those in the village, and you can hunt wild boars. Where can you find a wife with such conditions?

There may not be such a black-hearted person in our village, after all, you are doing us a favor, but every family has aunts and uncles, and you never know what words will make others think differently.

This world is unfair to women. If there is anything that is not in line with the rules, there will always be people who say this and that. Some people even want to nail you to the pillar of shame. "

Jian Jian was stunned for a while, but he didn't expect the old lady to see it so clearly. She spoke slowly,

"I thought you had to persuade me to be quiet. At my age, I can't stand it. Find someone to marry?"

The old lady sighed,

"I don't know how to persuade you. You don't want to find one, of course you have your reasons, but you also have to know that this is a rural area, the atmosphere is traditional, and you are still young these two years, so you may not have much.

Wait two years, you will be an adult, and you will be old enough. No matter what you say, there will always be someone who wants to try, whether it is sincere or has ulterior motives, you should know it in your heart."

Jian Jian also heard that this was the old lady's heartfelt words, and nodded obediently.

Up to now, she has never thought about finding someone to marry.

Isn't it good to have money and leisure and be leisurely? Why do you have to marry yourself into a stranger's family and work like a slave?