Chapter 131 Why are you in such a hurry for the first time?

Chen Jianguo was stunned.

After noticing Lin Dongfang's gaze in the morning, he knew that he must have something to do, but he never expected that he would come to him so soon, let alone that he would share a meal with us.

Instead of asking if it was okay, he asked,

"Why did you suddenly want to share a meal with us?"

The word "we" was emphasized, and Lin Dongfang could naturally hear it, and his hands kept moving,

"I can't cook, I can cook it, but,"

He pursed his lips,

"I'm not sure if it's edible,"

"What do you mean? The food you cooked is poisonous?"

Chen Jianguo had never heard of this.

Lin Dongfang was a little embarrassed,

"With the same ingredients, others can make delicious food, but I may have to go to the hospital if I make it."

Chen Jianguo was stunned, there is such a thing? He didn't know how to cook it, but he dared to eat it.

This guy didn't even dare to eat it?

He really couldn't compare with this.

She didn't even pick the wild vegetables, and looked at him seriously.

"Then I wonder, with your cooking skills, why do you cook by yourself? Aren't you afraid of sending yourself to the hospital?"

That's not right. He hasn't cooked by himself in these days.

A trace of disgust flashed across Lin Dongfang's face.

"We took the same train when we came here. It's a bit, unpleasant."

Oh, unpleasant.

Thinking about the attitude of several female educated youth who avoided him in the past few days, it is estimated that something happened. Otherwise, Lin Dongfang saw that the conditions were good. In the words of Jian Zhiqing, he was a fat sheep. Who else could he grab if not him?

Wang Hongmei and Tang Cui were profitable. Wouldn't they have come over long ago?

"I don't want to be with them. It's troublesome.

I want to share the meal with you. I will provide the food and vegetables as usual. I still have some money. I often go to the commune and bring some back from time to time. My family will also mail things to me from time to time.

Then I can do other work that you can do, and I can also help the female educated youth do more."

"I understand,"

Chen Jianguo nodded, quite understanding, but,

"But you also know that I cook with a few female educated youth. They cook, and I collect firewood and fetch water.

I have no objection to you joining, but I must get their consent, so I can't give you a definite answer now."

Lin Dongfang thought of it before he came. They are fine, and they may not be willing to join him.

"Okay, it should be. I can also hunt a little, and maybe I can add a meal from time to time."

Chen Jianguo immediately thought of the little pheasant that the new educated youth brought over that night. Although it was small, it was really fresh.

However, why do I feel like he is trying his best to promote himself?

"Okay, I'll tell them."

The few people who were sleeping soundly had no idea that they were about to welcome a new friend, and Jiandan didn't know either.