Chapter 51 I bought all these, it doesn't matter

This is so straightforward and simple that I don't know what to say. Is this just taking money out of the family?

After glancing at Cheng Yuanshan, who seemed to be used to it, he said helplessly,

"You are too polite. Wasn't it just a coincidence that I was there? If it was far away, you said I couldn't fly over, right?"

"Yes, it was destined that we would meet today. Comrade, don't say anything, just go home with me at noon, I will show you my skills, this life-saving grace, you can't refuse."

As he said that, he pulled Jian Dan out, and Jian Dan hurriedly stopped him. She didn't like or was not good at this kind of interpersonal relationship.

"Wait, wait, wait, grandma, wait, I came here with the village car today, this time is really inconvenient,"

Seeing that the old lady was about to speak, he was afraid that she would ask her son to drive her back later, and hurriedly added,

"And there is something else to do when I go back, really really."

Seeing her firm attitude, the old lady was quite disappointed,

"Is that so,"

"Really, you are too polite. No one will stand idly by when encountering such a thing.

Well, I really have to go, next Haha. "

The mother and daughter looked at each other, Cheng Yuanshan reached into his pocket and took out a handful of banknotes in an instant. Without checking, the old lady took it away and stuffed it directly into Jiandan's hand.

"Little comrade, I know this is not measured by money, but this thing is the most practical. Take it. If you have any problems, come to me or him. My house is behind this."

I was caught off guard by a handful of money. The first feeling was a lot. After a pause, Jiandan stuffed the money back.

"Grandma Cheng, listen to me, I didn't save you for this. I am an educated youth who went to the countryside, but I also know that I can't repay a favor. You are letting me take a shortcut, aren't you? I'm still a child."

The old lady was stunned for a moment and laughed.

"Your child, people are eager to see you. Who doesn't know that going to the countryside is hard? It's a good thing to live a better life, isn't it?"

Jiandan chuckled.

"You should do what you want and don't do what you don't want. If you really feel bad, I really have something to do."

The mother and daughter looked at each other and came.

She said simply, "You know, the place where I went to the countryside is a small village called Liujiatun. When I came here, people said it was the poorest village, but the villagers were very good and they were trying to survive even in difficult times." Cheng Yuanshan was confused and asked tentatively, "What do you want?" "Director Cheng, I'm a little embarrassed. After all, you are not like us who are stuck in a small village and have no connections. I want to ask, can you help us buy an iron pot?" The mother and daughter had the same reaction, ??? What do you mean? Don't want money, but want an iron pot? Just listen to Jian Jian continue to say,

"I don't like what you said. After I arrived, I found that we were really poor. In addition, there were collective canteens in the past few years, and the canteens of each family were taken away.

Later, after the collective canteen was cancelled, there were more than 80 households in the village, and less than half of them found ways to buy them. The other families still use clay pots, small aluminum pots, and kettles for cooking. Some of the better ones also have a ladle or a half-new steaming pot, which they treat as treasures.