Chapter 29 Harvest on the Mountain

Arriving at the next courtyard, the maids and servants were already busy in an orderly manner. Tang Qian followed Yuan Man and Yuan Tai, who were on standby, and the others naturally joined them. After all, well, this job was not done once or twice. From top to bottom, from the master to the young lady, and even to the managers, they all loved to pick up children. They were very familiar with this job.

Seeing the person in charge, Tang Qian was stunned for a moment,

"Lidong, why are you here?"

Except for Lu Tan and a few maids, no one knew that Tang Qian not only had many shops under his name, but also the mysterious and frightening organization Xingyue Pavilion, and Tang Qian was the founder.

Xingyue Pavilion is divided into four groups:

Intelligence Group, Lichun is in charge of it, and Ganyu, Jingzhe, Zhongchun, and Sanyue are the four team leaders, who are responsible for intelligence and external contacts, such as buying and selling information;

Trade Group, Lixia is in charge of it, and Guyu, Xiaoman, Mangzhong, and Xiazhi are the four team leaders, who are responsible for the operation and management of all the shops under Tang Qian and Xingyue Pavilion, including teahouses, restaurants, pawnshops, farms, cloth shops, jewelry stores, and everything else that aims to make money;

Medical Group, Liqiu is in charge of it, and Bailu, Zhongqiu, Shuangjiang, and Wushuang are the four team leaders, who are responsible for the work of medical clinics, medicine shops, and medicine gardens;

Force Group, Lidong is in charge of it, and Yinsha, Hanci, Ladong, and Dongzhi are the four team leaders, who are responsible for force, and will also take on tasks such as protection and assassination. The Qingyi Team is the Winter Solstice Team of the Force Group.

Everyone jokingly calls the trade group the money bag of Xingyue Pavilion, but in fact, everyone knows that it is the military group that is simply responsible for execution, and it usually has a lot of income. Tang Qian has never restricted them in this regard, as long as it is not harmful to the world.

Here, seeing Li Dong, a big team leader, was also surprised.

"Miss, these children are not only the dignitaries of the capital, but also one from the palace."

"Ah?"

Tang Qian looked over and made sure that Xia Pingwei had gone to find the two children and was not nearby, then asked in a low voice,

"What do you mean? The prince?"

Li Dong nodded,

"If the information is correct, it should be the youngest son, the legitimate son of the central palace, three years old.

The people in the capital are panicking now, and the imperial city is also very solemn."

"So young? Can't take care of himself?"

"Now he knows to grab food when he is hungry."

Tang Qian sighed, what is going on?

"Have you found out which party did it?"

"Lichun is investigating and will report as soon as there is news."

Lidong hesitated,

"But, Miss, we found, found that child,"

Tang Qian looked back at him, "Why are you so embarrassed? What's wrong with that child? Is it difficult to take care of?"

"Miss, that child, I think, looks a bit like Master Xuan."

"With whom? Zhao Zhao?" Tang Qian didn't hear clearly, but heard the word "Master".

Lidong was stunned for a moment,