Chapter 90: Let's Make Do with the Small Stool

Probably because he had a good rest, the old man was in a good mood and let Liu Gang help him wash his face, wash his mouth, and put on his clothes. His attentiveness was simply unbearable to watch, but the old man was enjoying it.

An old man who was cold and taciturn suddenly became kind and gentle, which made Liu Weimin feel a little uncomfortable. However, seeing that Liu Jiaxiang was accustomed to it, it was obviously not the first time.

"Gangzi, check this side, check this side too, yes, this one, oh, good, good, comfortable!

Gangzi, you go too, wash yourself with hot water, and when you get home and can go to the fields, we will take a bath again."

"Hey!"

The two village heads were watching the fun, watching Gangzi like a little top, helping him wash his face, put on his clothes, and put the porridge and chopsticks in place, put the pickles in the nearest place, and put the dry food in his hands, just about to feed it into his mouth.

That was even more attentive than his own wife taking care of the children.

Liu Jiaxiang had seen this father and son being so affectionate in the village, and he pouted his lips in jealousy.

"Look at this, look at this."

Liu Zhen was very comfortable, and he was very satisfied with his dry food, porridge and pickles.

He didn't have any external injuries, and Liu Gang had a sprained ankle. For them who had been bumping and bruising in the mountains for many years, this kind of injury, which mainly depends on nursing, was not considered a serious injury.

He was not worried.

As soon as the dining table was removed, he leaned against the kang,

"Jiaxiang, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to pick you up!"

In fact, Liu Jiaxiang didn't think so much at all. He was scared when he heard the news. He didn't think about anything. He almost rushed out with his cotton jacket in one hand and Liu Jianshe in the other.

When the old man asked him, he blurted it out, and then he was stunned, as if he came alone.

Liu Weimin was the sensible one now.

"Grandpa, there is nothing to do in this winter. If you are not in a hurry, why don't you stay here for a few days and recuperate before going back."

Liu Jiaxiang immediately objected.

"That won't work. Grandpa is from our Liujiatun. Don't dream."

Liu Weimin naturally knew that the two people were not injured, so it was not reasonable for them to recuperate in a stranger's house.

It was just a habitual quarrel.

"Huh, didn't something happen?"

"Didn't you...not notice it?"

"You said you were here to pick someone up. Are you going to carry them back?"

In the end, Liu Weimin naturally showed off again. Mr. Liu San drove a bullock cart to Liujiatun and sent the two patients back. Before leaving, he showed them to Li Yan. As for the life-saving grace, he should also be thanked.

It was said that the mountain was closed due to heavy snow, but it was not really this serious. In particular, from time to time, the garrison came here for training and so on, and the road was almost trampled out.

It was less than half a year since she came here. This was the first time she had experienced such a winter in her two lives. She was quite interested. She had made bean buns, but she was thinking about other things. She recalled the rural areas on TV. What did they do in winter?