Chapter 53 We can finally eat from the same big pot

"The last time I came to the commune, I happened to meet my classmate. I learned that their village was particularly unfriendly to the educated youth, particularly xenophobic, and particularly prejudiced."

Three "especially" in a row are enough to express Li Yan's fear.

"They have had several batches of educated youth there. They got along well with the villagers before, and they kept to themselves. But after our batch and the batch before us came, they started to have this and that. The original trivial matters have all escalated into big conflicts.

The old educated youth who went there before this year were very wronged. They did nothing and were almost unprovoked. Now they are also implicated by them and are being bullied by the villagers.

It turned out that there was an old educated youth who was in a good relationship with a villager and was about to get married. Let them After this, her family also had some complaints about the educated youth, and the villagers also said all kinds of things, but they just ruined it.

At the end, she shook her head and sighed,

"What a sin! The female educated youth was so angry that she jumped into the river the next day."

Jian Da said "Ah",

"Did someone die?"

Li Yan shook her head,

"I don't know. The last time I saw her was when they sent the female educated youth to the hospital. I don't know what happened after that."

When it comes to life, it is always much heavier, and the joy just now is gone.

Jian Jian knows that this is just an insignificant microcosm.

During that chaotic time, such things, and even worse situations, happened from time to time. Many people endured humiliation and lived a life worse than death.

Now she only prays that the real life she lives in will not develop along the history in her memory, and it is best to drift away.

Now, hasn't it begun to change?

Maybe it is a good sign.

Arriving at the alley, Jian Jian used the excuse of saying goodbye to the people and went in first.

After sending the driver and the cart away, they immediately collected most of the oxen. There were still more than 30 oxen of different sizes on the ground. Although they all had various defects, they shocked Li Yan and Lin Zhaodi who ran in.

"You got so many?"

"Oh my God, Jian Zhiqing, you are really, you are really, I'm sure they will be crazy with joy when they get them back to the village."

The two of them also circled around the pile with red eyes, and kept muttering "Oh my God" until Chen Jianguo came with the accelerated ox cart, and the old ox was rarely out of breath.

Chen Jianguo got off the car and ran in, and the old man limped and followed, also shocked on the spot,

"Little Jian girl, you are capable."

Jian Jian laughed dryly,

"Isn't this a coincidence?"

I finally told the truth for once, but it seems that no one believes it.

It's still a bit embarrassing.

"Third Master, they all have some flaws. I don't know if you guys are good at it,"

She paused. This should be said in advance. The old man also understood. He squatted down, moved a little, and took a closer look.

"It's okay, it's okay. What's this?