Chapter 60 Which kind person can be so stingy with food?

Feeling the strong breath of the person behind him, Jian Dan knew that he was a martial artist.

Although she had picked up her skills now, who could be on the mountain, especially since the person had just finished searching the mountain, he might be hiding from them, so he must be a desperate criminal.

Jian Dan didn't want to fight with her small body, so when she kicked him out, the powerful muscle softening powder in the base also hit him.

Soon, the man was powerless, and he opened and closed his mouth, but the sound was like a mosquito. Jian Dan clapped his hands, fortunately, the things in the base were still as powerful as before.

He was knocked unconscious with a palm, and it took only a moment to take him to the torture room of the base, and then Jian Dan started to look around.

I had just walked over there, and it stands to reason that if this person was just lurking, he would not show up, unless he was afraid that I would find something and was anxious to kill him.

Judging from his anxious look just now, he should be nearby.

But this is not a deep mountain, nor a suitable place to hide things, that is to say, this thing is not his, he found it by chance or by some chance, and he wants to take it for himself.

It is also possible that he only knows the direction and has not found anything yet, and he is just here to explore the way, otherwise he would not run up alone.

But no matter what he does, it is always true that he wants to hurt people, and Jiandan has no psychological burden to fight back. The few people who went up the mountain today, if it were any other person, would definitely die at his hands.

She paced lightly, lowered her head and checked carefully. This person should have been here for a long time. Didn't you see the traces of walking back and forth and rubbing on the ground, which are very obvious? I don't know how long he has been lying in ambush here.

After walking around this small circle several times, he didn't find anything wrong, so Jiandan simply picked up firewood wholeheartedly.

When he walked to the place where the man was hiding again, Jiandan paused and squinted. The big stone about ten steps away was a bit conspicuous.

The yellowish earth ground and the white earth stones, it stands to reason that the stones on this mountain have been here for many years, so they are in close contact with the ground, and it is impossible that they are not covered with a little soil. The places where they touch the ground are almost covered with thick mud. Over time, they are almost mixed with the ground.

But this stone is very unique and clean. It is not very clean, but the edge of the side that is close to the ground is definitely clear from the ground, and the dividing line is still quite obvious. Of course, this is just a simple statement. Ordinary villagers may not be so careful and it is not easy to find.

After listening, the few people were still not far away, and Jiandan shouted first,

"You pick it up first, I'm in front and will be back soon."

Then he walked over lightly. The stone was indeed moved, but looking at the traces, it should not be recently, at least a month.

I didn't think about it at first, but such an obvious clue, it would not be simple to let it go.

He kicked the stone aside. There was no cover underneath. No one could have imagined that such a big stone could be moved.

It was obvious that there was a cave entrance covered with weeds.

Oh, yes, this was a small slope under the hillside. Even if you looked down from the top, you might not be able to see anyone. In addition, there were weeds that were deliberately pulled over. Most people would not look here.

Jiandan did not destroy the cover behind the door. He pushed away the mess and bent down to get in.

The entrance was very narrow. Even Jiandan's 15-year-old body was not spacious. However, after squeezing in, he felt cheerful.

Three or four adults could walk side by side. The height was two meters. This was not a natural cave.

It was very quiet inside. There was not even the sound of insects. It felt empty. If Jiandan had not relied on his courage and the many weapons in the base, he would have been a little creepy.

At this moment, she used her electric baton again, keeping alert at all times, and scanning everywhere with her flashlight.

The road ahead was getting wider and wider, but it was winding and turning, so she didn't walk too far. It was probably about 500 to 600 meters before she turned to the end.

There were a pile of boxes at the innermost part of the cave, many large and small, and it was obvious that they were left behind before leaving in a hurry. There were seven or eight boxes on the ground, and the things stacked on them were not neat. Now there was thick dust on every corner.

Jiandan only remembered it at this moment, and took the flashlight to shine in the direction of the past, and sure enough, there was a familiar set of footprints.

He couldn't help but hold his forehead, it was really, it had only been a short time, and he had forgotten this thing completely.

Thinking that there were still several people outside, Jiandan didn't plan to check it now, and immediately reached out to collect all the boxes.

Seeing that the boxes had disappeared and the stone wall deep in the cave had been exposed, Jian Dan took out a big broom and prepared to pick it up and leave in a while. After a sweep, there was no footprints and nothing could be seen.

The broom was out, and with a "bang", Jian Dan's face turned pale with fear.

What does it mean? What happened? The cave collapsed?

Turning around and about to run out, she suddenly found that something was wrong. The cave was still there, and not even much ash had fallen. What was going on?

She turned her head slowly and took a few steps back. She had just collected the things and not the wall. How could the wall collapse?

More importantly, what was that neatly arranged box on the other side of the wall?

Where did she go in?

For a long time, there was no sound from that side, and no human breath was found. Jian Dan quietly moved over there.

Wow, I don't know which two enemies dug this hole. They were so accurate. One more inch would break it, and one less inch would be just right.

There were also neatly arranged boxes over there.

Jian Jian squeezed through the gap between the boxes and the stone wall, and it took her a long time to reach the open space. She didn't know if there were more things.

However, there were a few boxes on the ground in the front, which were open. She shone them with a flashlight.

Oh! Golden!

There were only two pieces left on the upper two layers, and the others should have been taken away by the people who came in one after another.

Originally, if it was someone's collection or a back door, she would not be embarrassed to move it, but when she walked out again, she saw the messy footprints, scattered food, and food leaking from the broken bag in another corner. She knew that it was an outsider, and it might not be far away, after all, the footprints were still fresh.

After a little thought, she put away all the boxes.

It's not surprising that there are outsiders. The main thing is that at this scene, it is estimated that these people are not good people. Who can be so wasteful of food?

Yes, Miss Jian just can't stand people wasting food, that's right.

After checking around and making sure that there were no clues left, he found the stone was in the same shape as before. He returned with a big broom and put the stone back to its original place after coming out.