Chapter 103 Sister Jane Likes to Eat

But Chen Jianguo just wanted to say it out loud, so that they would know what was going on.

Lin Dongfang's expression did not change much, but Wang Jiancheng, who looked like an older brother, seemed a little embarrassed, but he did not say anything.

Li Jianye was still stroking his hair, and his eyes kept glancing towards the kitchen.

The female educated youth over there were not happy when they heard this. The first one to explode was Wang Hongmei who had just finished a fight.

"Chen educated youth, what do you mean by this?

Isn't this meal invited to us by you old educated youth? We have come all the way to support rural construction, isn't this what we should do?"

Chen Jianguo frowned, and before he could say anything, Lin Dongfang sneered,

"You are so shameless, you are here to support construction, but the old educated youth are not?

Except for your parents, how can there be so many things that should be done? Who is obligated to support you?

Or, you came to the countryside without being prepared for hard struggle, but planned to enjoy yourself?"

Wang Hongmei's face turned pale,

"You are talking nonsense, I didn't,"

"Huh, then why do you ask others to do this and that for you?

You don't work hard, but you still have a lot of demands, isn't this enjoyment?"

Chen Jianguo looked at Lin Dongfang strangely, this mouth substitute is quite powerful, and he always catches one accurately.

Wang Hongmei's face flushed, and she opened her mouth several times, but she didn't say anything.

Tang Cui's eyes moved between Chen Jianguo and Lin Dongfang, with an ambiguous meaning.

"If you want to talk about what should be done, you are here to build the countryside, you should go to the county, the commune, and the village chief to ask them what should be done."

What a coincidence.

As soon as the voice fell, a small figure appeared at the door of the Youth Courtyard, looking at Lin Dongfang who was speaking, and scratched his head in confusion.

Chen Jianguo pursed his lips, almost laughed, and greeted,

"Heidan, come in, come in.

Why are you here? Are you here to see us, or your sister Jian?"

The whole village knew that the best relationship with Jiandan was the village chief's family and Liu Sanye's family. Compared with Liu Sanye's family, Jiandan was familiar with Jiandan, and the number of times Jiandan went to the village chief's family was limited, but he was still very close to Heidan, and could be called Jiandan's little friend and loyal younger brother.

Heidan, who was six years old, spoke clearly and handed the basket in his hand to Chen Jianguo,

"Grandma said that there were too many people today and she was afraid that there would not be enough food. Here are the small garlic roots that grandma dug for you as a dish."

Hearing the voice, the people in the kitchen also poked their heads out. Compared with the busy two chefs, Jiandan was just a bystander and simply came out,

"Heidan, why are you here? Did you bring me something delicious?"

Lin Dongfang and several new educated youths heard the familiar tone and closeness in their ears. When the child saw Jiandan, his smile became more real.