Chapter 123 This is still good when you are young

This is not a lie. Lin Zhaodi beside him also nodded.

"Anyway, you can't eat anything too greasy. When you are sick, your stomach is not easy to digest. Eating greasy food, or even drinking cold water, will upset your stomach."

"Well, and by then, the sick person may not have an appetite. What a pity!"

At this time, except for slaughtering pigs during the Chinese New Year, there is basically no chance to eat greasy food. Even the few ounces of meat supplied in the city in a month are not even greasy, not to mention this hot summer.

Li Yan looked towards the mountain several times with great pity. Others were speechless. After thinking for a long time, they couldn't figure out what attracted her. They didn't realize that she liked going up the mountain so much before.

Seeing this, Tan Yajun came over and whispered,

"We didn't eat enough strawberries we picked yesterday. When we talked at night, we said that this thing is not easy to store, but it can be canned and sealed to keep for a few more days. Now, I miss it."

That's understandable. When supplies are scarce, they will try every means to keep what they can eat and eat it slowly in the future.

Another thing is that they probably miss their parents at home.

Mainly, these strawberries and raspberries, after all, there is no way that there is only one place in the mountains, and the temperature in the mountains is actually divided into several zones. This side may be out of season, but the other side may just turn red, so the maturity period is not short.

But this thing is really too delicate. It will go bad if touched. In addition, there are insects, ants, snakes, rats and the like in the mountains, so there are not many that can be eaten. Even the ones they picked yesterday, in fact, strictly speaking, less than half are intact. This is why Li Yan is anxious.

However, Jian Dan also felt a little disappointed.

"You are only a few days away? Hurry up in the afternoon and go after work to cool down.

First of all, you have to take care of yourself first, and then consider other things."

Jian Dan admitted that she was not a saint.

She just had a selfish mind. All the premises for her to help others were that it would not affect her and would not cause her trouble.

You can say that she is selfish, has no overall view, or that everything is good. She only knows one thing: only when she is well, other things are possible.

She is not a person who disregards everything for the overall situation.

Of course, it does not mean that disregarding the overall situation is necessarily a bad person. It is just that compared with the beliefs and enthusiasm of people nowadays, it is definitely a negative performance that drags down the team.

In the eyes of some radical people, it is a backward element that affects collective construction, hedonism, and that is the level of unforgivable evil.

However, it was obvious that these young educated youth were quite normal. After hearing the simple words, they all nodded.

"That's right, that thing is delicious, but it can't satisfy hunger."

"Let's go, let's work faster in the afternoon, and then we will go with you."

Okay, the work is not far away, Li Yan didn't say anything, and took a few quick steps to catch up with her friends.

"Hey, I don't want to be so anxious, but when I think about it, the food is right in front of me, rotten, or eaten by animals, hey, my heart hurts."

Tan Yajun,

"It doesn't matter if it's one or two days. It's so dangerous in the middle of the day."

"Hehe, didn't I lose my mind because I was anxious? I know I'm wrong, sisters and sisters, don't be like me?"

Several girls, the oldest is Tan Yajun who went to the countryside first, followed by Lin Zhaodi, and then Li Yan. The youngest is naturally simple, so there is nothing wrong with the sisters and sisters.

At the fork, everyone went back to their own homes.

Since she had already mentioned going up the mountain after work, Jiandan packed up the backpack, kettle, shovel and other things for going up the mountain and put them aside so that they would not waste time when they came.

The little ones who had been cooped up for the whole morning were very happy to see her come back and circled around her. Jiandan touched them one by one and went back to the house to light a fire to make food for them. The little ones were still too young, so she didn't dare to feed them raw meat. She was not very professional in the first place, and she was afraid that they would get sick if she fed them again.

But there was no spiritual spring or magic medicine in her space, so Jiandan could only make up for it with food.

Fortunately, she had enough of this.

Now she was worried that they were too young, otherwise, she would definitely feed them with all kinds of meat, and after feeding them for a few years, they would definitely be fat and strong.

These days, it was basically porridge, meat porridge, milk powder, basically like this. Of course, the food intake of the little ones was controlled, and the rest was left to Dahei to clean up the mess. Anyway, Jiandan couldn't understand their language, and Dahei had not protested that they were not full, so Jiandan just thought everything was just right.

Last year, she had left the villagers with the impression that they loved the mountains, but it was not a simple act of kindness. Human lives were in front of her, and no matter how cruel she was, she would not sit idly by. She could not expose herself, so she could only lead them to the mountains.

At the beginning of this year, she was still the same image as last year, but there was no trace of her flamboyance last year.

She was not lazy when she was working, but when there was not much work and she could take a leave and go to work, she would definitely take a leave.

After all, she brought that little money when she came, and she had already announced it after the house was repaired. After the house was repaired, she had no money. If she didn't go to work, didn't go to the mountains to dig wild vegetables and collect firewood, what would she eat, drink, and burn?

These are all obvious problems. There must be a clear origin and destination, otherwise there will always be some small thoughts in the dark to speculate and suspect. Although she is not afraid, this is really inconsistent with her purpose, so she should just do it, don't be too conspicuous.

Of course, it was not too much. She just kept in sync with the educated youth, especially the old ones. Except for eating and sleeping, she spent almost all the other time together, trying to immerse herself among the many educated youth.

After all, she came here to hide, and did not want to be conspicuous.

Pour the dogs' lunch into their bowls, watching them run over with their short legs. The four little ones still plunged into it as usual, and Dahei was still accustomed to it, waiting calmly to clean up the dog's leftovers.

For some reason, this scene made Jian Dan feel more and more funny. She first chuckled, then laughed softly, laughed forward and backward, and finally laughed herself to the point of being unable to straighten her waist.

Then, she had a trace of bitterness in her eyes. The dogs still had a mother, and she, the dignified Miss Jian, was even worse than the dogs, and became a lonely person.

Finally, she sighed faintly,

"What a fate!"

Jian Dan could solve it herself. In this season, the best choice was naturally cold noodles.

There is no way. As the summer approaches, the sun is getting stronger. If you really go up the mountain during the lunch break, it is not impossible. At least it is not a problem.

However, the temperature is getting hotter and hotter. I wish I could put a piece of iron under the sun to fry eggs.

Why go out and have a good sleep on the kang?