Chapter 167 The Tiring Autumn Harvest

Wang Hongmei is a chatterbox, but she doesn't dare to do anything big. Su Hong is aloof. If nothing unexpected happened, she would disdain to associate with them. There is also a dark and evil Tang Cui, a self-satisfied Li Jianye, and an old brother Wang Jiancheng who always wants to smooth things over. Aren't they not of the same mind?

They came back with great enthusiasm, but the result was really not good here, which made a group of people who wanted to watch the fun a little disappointed.

"Okay, isn't this good? If this really gets out of hand, we won't have a peaceful life!"

"Okay, okay, next time there's fun, remember to call me."

Don't worry, with their temperament, they don't fight for two days and three days early, and the fun is coming later.

They said they were warming the house, but they were newlyweds after all, and several people went back to the house to find things, which were more or less their own intentions.

Li Yan and several others brought a large piece of cloth together. It was easy to deal with the male educated youth, just give it directly to Lin Dongfang. Jiandan also followed the crowd and went back to find a piece of red peony bed sheet. Unexpectedly, several girls were amazed and their eyes were straight.

"Xiao Dandan, you still have good stuff? You are hiding it from us, woooo!"

Although it is very fake, it is acceptable.

"Yeah, Jiandan, didn't you see Mingzhu's eyes just now, it seems that she wants to hide the bed sheet?"

Jiandan relied on her young age to flirt with them one by one,

"Hey, who made me young, what's wrong, are you jealous?

That's no problem, when you get married, I will give you the same one, don't be too envious!"

"Hey, you little girl, what are you talking about?"

Being teased by others like this, it's good to feel homesick. You can go back if you want to, and leave if you want to.

They chatted well, but after all, they were newly arrived educated youth. They got along well, but they didn't trust each other. Several people didn't take expensive gifts, and each family took a box of batteries.

For the autumn harvest the next day, several people didn't make a fuss too late, otherwise they would be late on the first day of the autumn harvest, which would be very lively.

This is the first time for Jiandan to have a serious autumn harvest.

She was woken up early by the alarm clock. It was a long way to go to the village, and she had to walk 5-7 minutes in advance. She didn't delay and quickly finished her breakfast. When the second bell rang, she walked out slowly.

Not far from Mingzhu's house, she met villagers one after another. Everyone was wearing shorts on top and pants on the bottom, but they were experienced in wearing triangular headscarves. This is a common dress here. It can prevent leaves from cutting the face, protect against the sun, and can be used as a towel when sweating. It can be said to be a very practical thing.

Several educated youth who participated in farming knew it, and the female educated youth followed suit.

Jiandan was naturally prepared, but it was too early, the sun had just come out, and it was not hot yet. Several people's scarves were folded diagonally. Now it was a free time here, and the two corners were tied together, and it looked pretty good.

It was not tiring to weed this summer. At least Jiandan felt it was abnormal. We were all abnormal people.

Sure enough, before noon, Li Yan and the others had to go out for some fresh air several times. It was really stuffy.

When it was time to get off work at noon, the girls couldn't even lift their arms. They walked out listlessly, with leaf residue all over their faces. Jiandan was a little better, but her face wasn't much better. After all, she was just strong, but she had to stand up and bend over and over again all morning. No waist could stand it.

"Are you all okay?"

Li Yan leaned over, weakly,

"What do you think? I'm so tired. That headscarf doesn't work well when it's hot. The leaves and corn berries on it all fell down and almost got into my eyes. I was so anxious that I reached out to rub it, but I forgot that my hands were not clean either. As a result, I almost went blind.

Look at her red eyes and her face is scratched by leaves,"

Jiandan wanted to laugh, but her only conscience reminded her not to, okay!

"Go back and wash yourself. The lunch break is long. Eat something quickly and take a break. Move your arms and legs quickly, especially after a break. Otherwise, you will be more tired in the afternoon."

She was so tired that she didn't even have the energy to say hello. Jiandan didn't say much. Not to mention others, she was also very tired. This small waist felt like it was about to break.

After returning home, without saying anything, she cooled herself down, washed her face, and found a massage chair to lie down for a while. When she felt relieved, she found the ready-made meals in the base. At this time, what else can she say? Isn't it good to rest more at this time? We are not without the conditions.

Simple self-comfort is very effective. After eating, she simply lay on the massage chair for a nap and was not woken up until the work bell rang in the afternoon.

However, this thing is still effective. Waving arms and kicking legs, at least this stiff body is her own.

I have to say that at a young age, the body's elasticity and toughness are at their best, and they recover quickly. They are jumping around when they go to work in the afternoon.

However, they only last half of the time. When they get off work in the afternoon, they become a little limp again.

Jiandan also has to admit that this body is indeed still small and underage, and high-intensity labor is really not suitable.

Fortunately, after working on the corn for a few days, they were collectively allowed to go to dig sweet potatoes, because the speed was too slow and they were dragging their feet.

There are a lot of sweet potatoes planted this year, but compared with corn, they are simply too good. The villagers lead the way in front, picking up the seedlings, and then leading the male educated youth to turn the soil with a fork, and the female educated youth pick up the piles and baskets behind. Although it is not light, there are no leaves to block the air, and the air is flowing. Even if they are exposed to the sun, they are willing.

Although her body was still stiff when she got off work, she was in good spirits. Li Yan had time to complain,

"Didn't you see that Chen Hongli hurt herself by picking up a sweet potato?"

"Ah? When did it happen?"

The sweet potato field was not small, and they were not in the same field, so they really didn't know.

"It was not long after work in the afternoon. The villagers were turning the soil in front of them. Chen Hongli didn't know what was going on, so she ran to the fork. When they used the fork, it didn't turn the soil. As a result, she screamed. When they looked, they saw that the fork had scratched her leg. She screamed.

The worker was embarrassed at first, thinking that he didn't see it, and even arranged to send her to Uncle Chen to see him. Uncle Chen didn't say anything, but she kept talking non-stop. Who would have time to listen to her useless talk when they were so busy? So they asked someone to call the village chief, and when he came over, guess what happened?"