Chapter 34: Dividing Food, the Villagers' Psychology

He also hurriedly urged,

"Don't dawdle, hurry up and get everything back, hurry up, hurry up, go out early tomorrow and go back early, don't do it so late again."

After a period of not too chaotic, all the harvests of today were finally brought to the village office. The villagers were not in a hurry to go home for dinner, and they surrounded the large courtyard of the village office. Liu Weimin saw it and thought, well, there is no need to persuade them,

"Come on, bring the big scale over, divide these sweet potatoes first, so that you don't have to eat and sleep."

The villagers immediately laughed, and they felt relieved when they heard about dividing the food.

"Come over and weigh it, and the rest of you, go find your own bags first and take away all the mountain products today. I won't let you watch."

The villagers laughed again, and went to a corner of the yard, where all the things they picked up during the day were.

The grain bags all look similar, but they are basically sewn by each housewife, so they are naturally impossible to be exactly the same, so it is easy to recognize one from your own home.

Today's harvest is indeed not small. Almost every family has two sacks of mountain products, and the sweet potatoes here are even more surprising. They immediately became the focus of the village, especially the elderly and children who were watching the house and did not go up the mountain with them. They were all surprised.

"Wei Min, you guys are really good. Where did you find so many good things?"

"Haha, God still left a way out for people!"

The villagers next to him interrupted,

"Second uncle, it's not God who left a way out for us. It was the educated youth Xiao Jian who found it. Otherwise, we would have missed it."

"It's not us who found it,"

"What? Damn it!

You have been walking in this mountain for many years, but you are not as good as the educated youth who just came here.

You are really promising. What do you need your eyes for? The good things are right under your noses, but you can't see them."

"No, Second uncle, we, we also looked for it. Isn't it true that we didn't find it?"

"Humph!"

Liu Weimin looked at it but didn't interrupt. The main reason was that if he spoke, the artillery fire would be aimed at him.

"Hurry up, according to the old rules, the mountain products picked up by each family belong to each family.

As usual, the sweet potatoes will be distributed to everyone as food.

We just discussed it. Normally, we should still follow this year's work points, but at this time today, it is not possible to divide them in detail.

We discussed it. After all, this is the harvest from today's mountain trip. So, we weigh a number and divide it equally among each family.

However, those who went up the mountain today and worked hard will get an extra 20 kilograms. Do you have any objection? Do you agree?"

Those who worked hard on the mountain will definitely get more. Although those who did not go up the mountain are unwilling to get less, they did not work hard after all, so they have already gotten it for nothing.

"No."

"Agree!"

Liu Weimin nodded,

"Everyone knows that we can find these sweet potatoes today thanks to the educated youth Xiao Jian, so, give her an extra 50 kilograms. Do you have any objection?"