Chapter 84 To Li Yan and Lin Zhaodi, it was simply bad news

"Yes, and he even ran to our Liujiatun?"

"It's so cold, is the old man not frozen?"

Jiandan didn't know the others, but Tan Yajun had seen him and was a little skeptical.

"Is this the old doctor from Liujiatun?"

The man next to him took over the conversation.

"Not bad, it's him. It's snowing so hard, why is this old man still running up the mountain?"

"Hey, hasn't this been the old man for so many years?"

"Yeah, he doesn't care about the rain or snow when he's addicted."

"Hey, slow down, it's almost frozen, I don't know if the bones are injured?"

Jiandan asked Tan Yajun.

"Is this the doctor from Liujiatun?"

Tan Yajun considered.

"He's not really a doctor. He's almost the oldest person in Liujiatun, but he has a very special status. Even the captain has nothing but respect for him.

He's obsessed with medicine, but he also looks at his mood when treating patients. For some minor problems, No one dared to go to him. I jumped into the river last time and was rescued. The doctors in the hospital said there was no hope. It was just a coincidence that I met him and survived. "

"So, he is still your savior?"

Tan Yajun was a little helpless.

"Yes, no matter what, it is a fact that he saved my life. After returning, I took all the things in my family and went to thank him. As a result, "

"Didn't see him?"

"Yes, he didn't see me at all, and didn't even go in. I thought it might be because I had a bad reputation at that time, so he didn't like me.

When I calmed down, I remembered that the villagers usually commented on him. He was a person with such a personality. He would not devote any energy to things he didn't care about. Even if he helped unintentionally, he would not care, let alone take it to heart.

And he only cared about medical skills and medicinal materials. I haven't seen him a few times in the past few years in the countryside."

Simply nodded, didn't care, weird people are everywhere.

At this time, the second wounded man had been pulled up. The men were surprised by this man, who they thought was just passing by.

"Oh, brother, am I dazzled? Why does this look so much like Dazhuzi to me?

"Huh? You are trying to scare people. Dazhuzi has been in the mountains for a long time. If he could come back, he would have come back... This man really looks like Dazhuzi?"

The men in the village gathered around him and talked at once.

"Really looks like him? He seems to be much stronger than Dazhuzi, isn't he?"

"Looking at it this way, it really is, huh?"

Surrounded by a group of strong men, the man who looked like Dazhuzi was also scared and kept rubbing against the old man.

After all this, the old man woke up and shook his head vigorously. He swept his eyes over the group of people and looked at the man who looked like Dazhuzi next to him.

"Grandpa, are you awake? "

The old man nodded slightly,

"Are you from Liujiatun?"