Chapter 161: Suddenly Became Popular Science

Chen Jianguo made a mistake. He just wanted to publicize it, not to cause trouble for her.

"Then you'd better not do it. She's still young and growing. Now, except for working, the village chief doesn't assign her much other hard work, for fear that she will be too tired and won't grow taller."

Ling Weidong and the others thought about it and it seemed that it was indeed not very tall. Qian Cheng was a little reluctant, but Ling Weidong glared at him lightly and he immediately stopped.

Chen Jianguo's protection of the educated youth Xiao Jian was so obvious. Isn't that just protecting her like his own sister?

"Don't worry, we won't bother her. However, going up the mountain or something like that will really trouble you. We can't just walk casually. If we really get lost, won't it cause trouble for the village and everyone else?"

Chen Jianguo didn't care. Go up the mountain, just go.

"That's all right. It's not possible today. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, if you get off work early, you can go up and take a walk to get familiar with it.

By the way, have you prepared the tools for going up the mountain?"

To collect firewood, even if you don't bring a backpack, you still need a rope, a machete, etc. You can't rely on your bare hands, right?

Yuan Ye took the opportunity to continue the conversation,

"Brother Chen, I see you all carry backpacks. I think that thing is very practical when going up the mountain. It's just right to hold water and broken firewood, and it doesn't delay work. Where do you change it?"

Chen Jianguo was stunned for a moment,

"You haven't changed things yet?"

"What to change? We all came here with luggage?"

After stacking the firewood, he turned around and closed the door of the firewood room,

"Do you still need anything?"

The male comrade is not careful, and many of the small things are not necessities, so he can just make do with them. Chen Jianguo also realized that he was like this when he first came, and many things were slowly added later.

Several people hesitated,

"We probably don't have any bowls and chopsticks for eating yet,"

We had a meal with them on the first day, and then they had been eating dry food and stockpiles all day.

Qian Cheng was a little frustrated,

"I went out for a walk, and when I saw the villagers, they ignored me."

Chen Jianguo didn't know what to say.

Maybe he was influenced by Wang Hongmei and the others?

The same batch of villagers didn't have a good impression of the greasy Li Jianye, who gave people the impression of being frivolous and not down-to-earth.

"Well, it's harvest time, and they're busy cleaning up their gardens and planting cabbages. Maybe they didn't realize you were new."

Looking at the sky, he quickly changed the subject.

"Aren't you going to change your backpacks? Go out this way and turn around. Yes, there's a yard with some wood in it. Hey? Huzi? Come over here?"

What a coincidence. Huzi and his sister just came back from Jiandan's house, and they were still carrying things in their hands.