Chapter 132 If you want to eat, just say you want to eat

The little cub was stunned for a moment, and out of animal instinct, he ran away in fear. Jiandan raised his legs to chase him. The three little ones didn't know why, but when they saw their big brother running, they followed closely, all covered in water, and sprayed everywhere when they ran.

The remaining Dahei looked at it calmly, and also threw his huge head into the basin.

Hey, it's still cool in the water!

The temperature in the afternoon was not low. After playing around, Jiandan ran all over with sweat and a red face.

Dahei gave himself another bath, so half of the ground in the yard was wet. The happiest ones were the little ones, who played very crazy, tossing around with their short legs, and doing somersaults.

Jiandan found that the bath was in vain, and his body was covered in sweat and dirt. Dahei sat innocently at the door of the doghouse to bask in the sun. What can he do?

Take a bath.

So Jiandan resigned himself to his fate and filled their new bathtubs with water.

"Play, play, splash hard!"

What can I do with my own pets? I just spoil them!

I washed myself again, and the sweat on my body finally subsided. I couldn't sleep, so I just sat in the shadow of the door and watched the kids play in the water.

At the Youth Farm, the new educated youths were shocked to hear that Lin Dongfang and the old educated youths were going to live together. Their first reaction was to disagree. In their minds, the old educated youths should stick together, so the new educated youths would naturally be in the same trench. Even if Lin Dongfang cooked for himself, it would be for them.

Now they basically think that Lin Dongfang has betrayed them.

There is another point that no one will say. Lin Dongfang's economic conditions are better than theirs. He can often cook in the commune. He has been seen carrying cakes and other things more than once, and there are mail packages from time to time. If they cook together, they will have a chance.

"No, I don't agree."

Lin Dongfang was not surprised. He looked up and saw Wang Hongmei.

"Lin Zhiqing, we went to the countryside together. Logically, if you want to find someone to live with, you should find us first, right? Why are you looking for them?"

"Lin Zhiqing, do you have any problems? It's okay, just tell us, we can all help."

Lin Dongfang was obviously not a person who could explain.

"What does it have to do with you?"

"Well, but we are educated youth who went to the countryside together, shouldn't we help each other?"

"Hey, are you my father or my mother? We were just assigned to the same place. After hearing what you said, people who don't know would think that we have some shameful relationship?

Chen Jianguo looked sideways. He had known this guy for these days, and he had always thought that this guy was always gentle and elegant. He had never seen him so venomous.

Tang Cui came out to reason again.

"Lin Zhiqing, you misunderstood Wang Zhiqing. What she meant was that we were educated youth who went to the countryside together. If there was anything, we could discuss it. After all, we are a whole. There is no need to be so angry, which would make outsiders laugh. "

Li Yan and the others didn't care. It was just one more meal. It wouldn't delay anything. The main thing was that Lin Zhiqing wasn't one of those annoying people. He had a peaceful personality and they could accept it.