Chapter 154 What parents do is truly selfless

Hu Zi smiled with satisfaction, and then he noticed the new face on the side, and immediately became alert.

His big eyes rolled around non-stop, and it was obvious that he had no good idea. Jian Dan patted his little head,

"Is your dad home? This sister is a new educated youth, and she wants to change a kang mat."

"Ah?" A group of educated youth came yesterday, and his house had just been busy for a long time.

"I thought you were here to see my grandparents.

I'll go call my dad, you guys come in quickly."

Seeing Xiao Hu leave, Jian Dan had a strange feeling. There was work for him, and then he came to his grandparents, and now he came to his dad. Is this a case of taking advantage of both the old and the young?

Shaking his head, he quickly threw this idea out. Liu Guangming also came out from the backyard, holding a fork for turning the soil in his hand. Rolling up his trouser legs,

"Uncle Guangming, are you also tidying up the garden?"

Liu Guangming put down his fork and went to wash his hands. He didn't wipe them, and just put down his trouser legs.

"Yes, tidy up, dig up the potatoes, and plant the cabbage.

It's just right for me to rest these two days. I'll have to get up early and stay up late when I get busy."

This is easy to understand. After more than a year here, she also understands the basic rules here. How can an old farmer rest?

When he has time, he thinks that there is not enough food, firewood, and vegetables. He is busy all year round and can only barely survive. It's hard.

"I'm just cleaning up the garden today. I have to wait a few days. Then I'll have to ask your little man to help me!"

Liu Guangming was amused. If she hired people like this, she would lose a lot of money.

"Why be polite to him? Just ask him to go away if you can use him. He's just running around at home."

As a parent, he is not without selfishness. Hu Zi is a child. How much can he do? Besides, the Hui people didn't let him work for free. So how could he eat less good things? What's wrong with doing some work? Isn't it his duty?

After a few pleasantries, they got down to business.

"Hu Zi said who wants a kang mat?"

Ming Zhu saw this and stopped being invisible. She took two steps forward and called the person with a simple name.

"Uncle Guangming, I'm a new educated youth. My name is Ming Zhu. I want to change a kang mat. Also, I see you have a cabinet or something. Can I change some together?"

This is what Jian Jian told her just now. She didn't hesitate to say what she needed. Jian Jian gave up the main venue. Just then, the old lady came out, and the two friends went to the side to talk.

"Is this the new educated youth? He looks quite innocent,"

Jian Dan nodded,

"Yes, he has a good personality, otherwise I would be so lazy, how could I come out?"

"You, you,"

The old lady pointed her out,

"What little girl would say lazy all the time? If this gets out, what will people think of you?"

It was not the first time Jian Dan said this,

"Well, I'm still a child, I have to grow up, you see I'm so small, I grow slowly, if I don't pay attention, I will really become a little dwarf, right?"

"Hmph, you are right, then why are you still working with me?"

This one had a strong argument,

"That won't work, I We are here to contribute to rural construction. We cannot affect the collective interests for personal gain and loss. "

Liu Sanye came out of the house and laughed angrily,

"You are right."

Looking over there, Mingzhu was following Liu Guangming to pick cabinets. The old man lowered his voice,

"It seems that the old lady in Liujiatun will not live for a few days. She wants to see Dahei. Liu Jiaxiang came to me and I said I had to ask."

The old man also knew that this request was actually a bit excessive. After all, when they went there, Dahei and the others were already on the verge of life and death. It can be said that if they had not been brought back directly that time, it is not certain whether Dahei can be there now.

But for so many years, they know something, even if they don't know everything. The old lady's entire sustenance is on Dahei. As long as it is not harmful to the world, he also wants to help.

It's actually a bit bullying for the little girl.

Jian Dan thought about it for a while. Oh, she didn't have anything to disagree with Dahei's previous owner.

"Third Master, I saw Dahei was a little silent a few days ago. From time to time, he would look at the mountain and not move for a long time. What do you think happened?"

"It started from that time, at the entrance of the village, that day?"

After the incident with Heidandan, Dahei became absent-minded. Apart from watching the cubs, he was basically in a daze.

"Hey!"

The old man sighed and explained in a low voice when he saw Mingzhu hadn't come out yet.

"I guess he was also thinking about the old lady. This dog is loyal and has been with her for half his life. How can he let go?"

Jian Dan was silent. She also raised a dog and fought side by side. Loyalty, dependence, trust, protection, a series of positive words are not exaggerating, but all these objects are only for the owner, especially Dahei and the owner have been accompanying each other for so many years. It is not just a pet, but more of a companionship.

Simply admit that she is not a good person, but she is not a heartless person.

"Third Master, take Dahei away and let Dahei accompany her for a lifetime. Don't let this become her regret."

The old man sighed,

"This is really no other way. That old lady, hey, in this life, everyone said that Liu Jiaxiang was filial, which is true. Knowing that the old lady couldn't let go of Dahei, when she was starving, she was willing to share her food with the dog.

For so many years, the old lady didn't say anything, and Liu Jiaxiang had a hard time.

It is said that Liujiatun is rich, but the same, Liujiatun has a lot of people, and each family gets only that much, and there is no more. The same is true for Liu Jiaxiang, the village chief. The family More.

On one side is the old lady, and on the other side is the hungry child. What can he do but starve himself.

The old lady also knew that she had not seen Dahei since she came back from the hospital, and she had not asked about it. These days, she knew that her time was up, and she heard that I took Dahei away, so she asked someone to tell me. "

The old lady also sighed on the side,

"Tell me, these elderly people are passing away one after another, tell me, how many years can we live?

I am not afraid of death, but, what can we do now to help a little? If we really die, won't the children have a harder time?"

Parents are truly selfless, without any selfish motives.

The old lady was always cheerful, and the old man was not used to hearing this out of the blue, and his face darkened.

"Why are you telling this to the little girl? What's the matter? The child won't live without us?"

Liu Guangming took Mingzhu to look around the cabinets, and came over to say that he would find a car to send her home, but he met his father's dark face at first sight, and immediately hesitated,

"Dad, what's wrong with you? Who offended you?"