Chapter 61: That is to say, more drama

Standing there, Jian Dan was still thinking about how to deal with this person. Although there was a high probability that he was not a good person, it seemed not a good idea to deal with him like this. After all, she was not the eldest daughter of the underworld Jian family and had no right to kill or plunder.

At this moment, a shout came from below,

"Jian Zhiqing, Jian Zhiqing, are you back?"

"Why don't we go up and see if she has gone far away?"

"Shouldn't it be? Jian Zhiqing also told us that there is danger up there?"

Danger?

Jian Dan thought about it and thought about it. She just left it to others.

He immediately threw the person out of the space, did not give him the antidote, dragged him down by the collar, and responded,

"I'm here, I'll be down soon."

The mountain road was not flat, and it was not convenient to drag someone. The collar was in Jiandan's hand, and Jiandan only looked up at the road ahead, so the person was dragged on the ground. Stones, branches, bricks, dishes, and chopsticks were thrown up without any care, and such a drugged person was awakened.

Jiandan was walking when he heard a voice from his feet,

"Where are you taking me?"

He stumbled and stumbled, and almost lost half his life after saying this.

Jiandan was quite surprised,

"Oh, you woke up so soon? It's not easy."

He turned his foot and stepped on a tree root exposed on the ground, and then heard a muffled groan as he wished, and Jiandan curled his lips in pleasure.

Sure enough, watching others suffer is the happiest thing.

Seeing Jian Dan dragging the heavy object over, several people looked at each other in bewilderment. Their first reaction was, "Did the young Zhiqing Jian kill a wild boar again?"

Li Yan and Lin Zhaodi were more familiar with him. They looked him up and down as they went over to him.

"Why did you go into the mountains again? You just killed so many wild boars and got so much pork. Why are you going to kill wild boars again?

Did you mail all the meat? You don't have enough meat to eat? I'll send you some when I get back."

They didn't even notice the strange looks of Tan Yajun and Chen Jianguo, who were a few steps behind them.

"Jian Zhiqing, Jian Zhiqing? Go back quickly, don't attract other wild animals."

Chen Jianguo and Tan Yajun laughed first.

"Li Zhiqing, this, haha, 'wild boar' should not attract wild animals, he is not that powerful."

Li Yan was stunned, Lin Zhaodi stretched her head to look behind Jian Dan,

"Ah, why is it a person?"

"Ah? Isn't it a wild boar?"

Li Yan didn't expect to make such a mistake, and was angry and kicked him hard a few more times.

"Did this man do something bad?"

"He attacked me from behind, but fortunately I dodged it."

Li Yan turned around and kicked him a few more times.

This man was afraid of Jian Dan, but not afraid of others. Even though he was embarrassed at this moment, he glared at Li Yan fiercely.

"Little bitch, you dare to kick me, wait, wait for me, wait for me,"