Chapter 82: There's no way to escape this cold

These were all blown off by the strong wind before the recent snowfall, otherwise there would be nothing left. The villagers are all very hardworking. Unless they really can't go out, they basically have no time to rest. Didn't you see them coming out to collect firewood in such a cold weather?

Far away from the villagers, several educated youths are very relaxed. They work and play at the same time, and finally they just fight and have a snowball fight. They are usually too suppressed, and now they are all released.

Jiandan always thought that she had an adult heart, indestructible, but when Li Yan called, she ran over faster than anyone else,

"Come on, come on, who's afraid of who?"

Playing too crazy, sweating all over the body, but didn't notice it. Seeing that the sun was about to start to move westward, a gust of wind came, and several people shivered at the same time. Several female educated youths sneezed, and Jiandan was no exception.

Tan Yajun looked up at the sky,

"Oh, is it this time? No wonder the wind started to blow."

Jiandan turned sideways and looked at his watch. Oh, it's half past one!

No wonder, the temperature of the sun has dropped, and the mountain wind is also whistling. Don't say that this northwest wind is biting, especially the clothes on the body are still wet, and the wind has made it better. It feels like a knife piercing the bones.

If you don't catch a cold, what else can you say?

"Okay, hurry up, go down the mountain, don't brag about catching a cold, it's embarrassing to tell others about it?"

Several people looked at each other and couldn't help laughing.

Isn't it a big deal? Others came out to work and nothing happened, but they came out to work and were absent-minded, and caught a cold, and they caught a cold collectively.

If you say this, you will be too embarrassed to go out.

Each of them carried their own backpacks, carried today's harvest, and walked down with laughter.

In a good mood, they didn't feel tired, and they started walking. The coldness just now was much better.

It's easy to go up the mountain but difficult to go down the mountain, not to mention that there is snow here.

Not long after walking, Li Yan, who was hopping in front, slipped.

"Ah!"

When the people behind looked up, they saw that she and her backpack had already slid down from the side. They only saw the backpack moving at a fast speed.

Several people suddenly became nervous and walked forward quickly.

"Li Zhiqing, Li Zhiqing,"

"Li Zhiqing, can you hear me?"

It was a stone tilted outward. Looking down, it was just the same weeds. The snow on it had not been stepped on by people or animals. It clearly showed a scratch. The weeds were stepped on. The long "slide" below was rugged and extended all the way to the bottom until it was hidden in the wild vegetation below and could not be seen.

Li Yan must have stepped on the snow on the stone and accidentally slipped down.

As educated youths who were all together, there was no reason for them to stand by and watch. After getting over the anxiety, Jiandan's first reaction was to look at Chen Jianguo, after all, he was the only male. But before Chen Jianguo could say anything, it was Lin Zhaodi who calmed down first.