Chapter 122 Can't eat delicious food if you have heatstroke?

Tan Yajun shook her head and sighed,

"Hey, some people can eat as much strawberries as they want, and some people are drooling over it."

Li Yan looked around mischievously,

"Who is it, who is who?"

Tan Yajun looked resentful,

"Me, me, look, look, I'm drooling, it's three feet long."

Chen Jianguo and Lin Zhaodi put the table on the table, and saw that the two were still making a fuss, and they were speechless,

"Are you going to eat?"

The two said in unison,

"Eat!"

The next morning, when I opened my eyes at the wake-up bell, Jiandan was already able to dress with her eyes closed, fold the quilt, and wash her face with cold water before she woke up.

First, let a few out to have fun and give them water.

When I'm too lazy to move, I just have simple noodles. Today is a lazy day.

Simply rinse the noodles with water and mix them with the meat sauce from the base. This breakfast is also quite rich.

As for the cubs, it was easier. They could eat ready-made dog food occasionally. Not only did the cubs feel fresh, but Dahei also liked it very much.

The only bad thing about the hot weather is that you should wear a headscarf. It's very hot. If you don't wear it, you will be sunburned and your skin will be cut by corn leaves.

So in this season, people work longer in the cool morning and evening, and let everyone rest at home during the hot noon.

Put on gloves, lock the door, and walk towards the village office.

Jiandan's location is remote, and it takes at least ten minutes longer to go to work and get off work than other families, but Jiandan doesn't care about this. After all, there are many benefits.

Once you enter the village, you can meet villagers in groups of three or two going in the same direction. Jiandan also greets them until he meets up with his friends.

The new educated youth walk on one side, and the old educated youth walk on the other side, with clear distinctions.

Tang Cui and the others were shocked by Jian Dan, and they haven't recovered yet. They have been hiding if they can, and they just shut up if they can't. In fact, if they can maintain this state, Jian Dan will have nothing to say. If people don't provoke her, she will be fine.

Today's task is still weeding. Jian Dan was assigned to the same group as Li Yan and the others. Of course, it is not ruled out that Liu Weimin did it on purpose, but the few people are still very happy.

Li Yan chattered all the way,

"I want to make two small baskets after work, Jian Zhiqing, are you going?"

Jian was stunned,

"For strawberries?"

Li Yan nodded with shining eyes,

"Yeah, we can put strawberries in it now, and when there are no more strawberries, we can put other things in it, so it won't be wasted."

Lin Zhaodi was speechless,

"I have been thinking about this small basket since I came back last night. If I can't get it today, will you not want to eat dinner?"

Li Yan laughed,