Chapter 106 They Must Be Protected

It was early in this season. Although it was only four o'clock, it was already bright outside. The hardworking villagers had already gotten up and were busy. Just standing at the door for a while, Jiandan saw several people going to the foot of the mountain.

Jiandan looked at himself and had a rare few seconds to reflect. Was he a little too presumptuous? However, this year was just a flash. Why didn't I eat enough?

The world is big, but eating is the most important thing.

Seeing that there was still time, Jiandan simply put on the stove, heated up a bowl of eight-treasure porridge and a few small buns.

After a bowl of porridge, the whole person became lively, and even the coolness of the early morning was dispelled a lot.

"Jian Zhiqing, are you ready?"

Just as he put down the bowl, he heard Tan Yajun's voice from outside. Jian Jian responded, picked up the small backpack, locked the door and walked out. Tan Yajun's temples were still a little wet, and Jian Jian smiled immediately,

"You just got up too?"

Tan Yajun also smiled,

"I thought I would get up early, but we talked too late last night. If Lin Zhiqing hadn't called me just now, I would still be asleep."

Jian Jian locked the door, and the two turned side by side and walked towards the village entrance,

"I don't want to get up when I rest,"

"Especially when I have to get up for something, right?"

"Yes, yes, if there is nothing, I may wake up early and wake up when it's time to go to work.

If there is something, I will definitely not be able to get up."

Jian Jian was carrying a backpack, and he was not energetic enough in the morning, and his spirit was much weaker.

"Oh, I regretted it just now. I finally got some rest, why did I torture myself to get up so early? Isn't it better to have a good sleep?"

"Little lazy girl!"

The old man drove the ox cart over and heard this. Seeing Jian Dan so weak, he felt a little distressed.

"Didn't you take a rest yesterday? Why are you so sleepy?

What work do you have? Go call your uncle Guangming and ask them to help you. Didn't you turn over the garden?"

"Come up and sit here."

Jian Dan sat on the right side of the old ox, which was also the front of the car, equivalent to the co-pilot. Tan Yajun naturally sat close to her friend.

It is definitely not possible to call for help, but Jian Dan accepted the kindness.

"Third Master, the garden has been turned over, but when it comes time to transplant the seedlings, I will definitely have to trouble Third Grandma and Auntie. Anyway, I don't know how to do it."

The old man pointed at her with a whip and laughed angrily.

"You don't know how to do it, but you are so confident?"

Jian Dan laughed.

"Then I learned to grow cabbage and radish. I can't grow a garden of cabbage and radish, right? Oh, don't worry, I'm so smart, I will definitely learn it in one go."

Third Master Liu wanted to say something, but when he thought about it, he was just a fifteen or sixteen-year-old child, and he was still helpless, so he swallowed his words. Jian Dan just felt that Third Master Liu's eyes were a little strange, and didn't think much about it.

"Third Master, are the seedlings in the garden going to be transplanted out soon? Did my Third Grandma bring my seedlings?"

Of course she did. She followed him in to see several times, but it was just a small talk.

At this time, the oxcart also arrived at the entrance of the village. Not only the new educated youths were waiting, but also several villagers.

Jiandan and the other two looked at each other. Oh, six new educated youths, all in order, not one missing.

But what does it mean that Lin Dongfang is so far away?

Nodding as a greeting, Jiandan whispered to Tan Yajun.

The old man stopped the car,

"Those who are going to the commune, get on the car."

Jiandan was in a trance, and found that the educated youth Lin Dongfang had taken a long step and sat behind Liu Sanye. The other people were a step slower and got on the oxcart one after another. It was full of people.

After leaving the village, Jiandan still teased in a low voice,

"Third Master, your car can be said to be a special car for educated youth."

The old man hummed,

"What do you think? Who has the time to go out all the time? It costs money to go out?"

The educated youth behind him saw that Jiandan had a very familiar and close relationship with the driver, and they couldn't help but envy him.

Several female educated youths were jealous. Tang Cui took a look and said, "Zhiqing Jian and the old man driving the cart seem to be very familiar with each other? They talk very intimately." She was next to Wang Hongmei, and on the other side were the aunties from the village. They didn't think much about it and smiled. "Of course, not only the third uncle, but everyone in our village is very close to Zhiqing Jian," "They are new educated youths who don't understand. Without Zhiqing Jian, we don't know what our village would have been like last year." Tang Cui's eyes flickered. "Aunt, didn't Zhiqing Jian come last year? Is she so familiar with you? Yes, did you know each other before? Besides, she is just a little girl. How can she help the village? Shouldn't it? "Wang Hongmei also intervened in." Yeah, she is the educated youth of the countryside like us, and she should be a group with us, so close to the villagers, isn't this destroying the educated youth and unity? "" No, ... "The people next to him dragged her," Ah, that's the first time that Jian Ping Youth came last year, but after coming, I helped the village. She is grateful to her, she is still young, this is in the eyes of us, isn't this the same as her own children? So this looks close to it. "Tang Cui couldn't be disappointed, or what, listening to this, drooping his eyelids. Su Hong looked at it, without talking, and continued to silence. Wang Hongmei remembered two bowls and had no mood to fight. He headed his hand and wiped it out, looking at the simple eyes meaning unknown. Wang Jiancheng didn't say anything, and he turned back when he looked at it. Lin Dongfang also looked over in surprise, but he didn't dodge or evade. Even when he met Jiandan's eyes, he just nodded gently, without any guilt.

Turning back, Jiandan continued to talk, wondering what these people meant, especially Tang Cui. The provocations in her words were too obvious. But she probably didn't expect that the aunts didn't follow her ideas at all. It can be said that the villagers have a certain filter for her now.

The old man didn't look back, but he heard it all, and his face unconsciously showed a bit of coldness.

The little girl is the benefactor of their Liujiatun, and they must protect her.

"Sit tight!"

The old man whispered, Jiandan nodded, and immediately grabbed the wood in the middle of the car tightly. Tan Yajun cleverly reached out and grabbed Jiandan's backpack. The next second, the ox cart went through a big bump.

The impact in the front was not big, but the back, especially the rear of the car, was quite bumpy. Several people were almost thrown into the air and then fell heavily on the car board. It felt like a roller coaster. It came too suddenly and scared them so much that their faces turned pale. After falling, Tang Cui and others began to cover their chests and act like sick. Wang Hongmei came out and chattered again, "How did you drive this car?"