Chapter 5 Making Friends

After looking around, she strode to the supply and marketing cooperative, bought ten lunch boxes, and returned to the restaurant. It was not meal time, so there were not many people. She leaned over to the window and whispered, "Sister, I want to pack a few braised pork for my classmates, is that okay?" Next to the net bag that she handed over to hold the lunch boxes were three yellow oranges, which made the fat lady swallow her refusal. Then she looked at the black and purple handprints on the girl's neck, the bandage on her head, and her hoarse voice. It was obvious that she had just been out of the hospital and had suffered a lot, so her heart softened a lot. Seeing that no one in the lobby was paying attention to this side, she quickly put the oranges into the sleeves of her work clothes, and then asked, "Okay, do you have a ticket?" This one was much simpler. Without saying a word, she handed over the money and tickets together, and then sat down nearby to wait, while taking out a handful of tickets and flipping through them. Some of them would expire soon. Since she had a plan, she had to spend the local money as soon as possible, otherwise, it would really be a waste. Not to mention, most of these tickets are local, only a small part is national, but those of my parents are basically national, and the dates are still long, so they can be put aside for now.

There are also some military tickets, which should be issued by Jian Liye's troops. She doesn't know, but novels are not read for nothing. Military tickets should be very popular, followed by national tickets, and finally local tickets.

"Sister, sister,"

"Hey," Jian Jian heard the voice and looked over. It was still the fat lady just now. She quickly put away the things in her hand and came over.

"Sister, is the braised pork ready?"

She didn't see the lunch box she took out. Looking at this smile, she should be asking her for something.

The fat lady came over and whispered,

"Our chef is a master at making steamed buns. The steamed buns and meat buns are so delicious. Would you like some?"

Jian Dan's eyes lit up. Of course,

"Sister, how can you be so kind? I was wondering what to bring back for the elderly at home. They are old and dare not eat greasy food. You are really my savior, sister."

No one was interested in the truth. They just wanted to see who said it better. The fat lady was so coaxed that she couldn't close her mouth.

"Sister, you said you helped me so much, how can I repay you?"

The fat sister smiled knowingly. Look, she is young, but she is very knowledgeable.

"How many buns do you want? I will ask the chef to keep some for you?"

"Sister, I want to bring more back to satisfy my family, but it won't cause you any trouble, right?"

The fat sister smiled even more brightly. She is indeed a sensible person who is not short of money. It is worth it for her to give up her share.

"No, no, wait, I will pack you the freshly cooked ones."

It took only five or six minutes for the fat sister to come out with a net bag. Below were her ten lunch boxes, and above were full of oil paper bags. The rich fragrance could be smelled from such a distance.

"What's wrong? Are you greedy?"

Jian Dan nodded honestly,

"Well, I've been drinking porridge these two days."

Sounding pitiful, the fat sister unconsciously gave instructions,

"That won't work either. I think your throat is injured. Try not to touch greasy, spicy and hard things. You are young and will recover quickly. When you recover, you can eat whatever you want."

Jian Dan nodded obediently and agreed,

"Sister, you are so nice. I have always wanted a sister like you. What a pity."

The fat sister smiled so hard that her teeth were exposed,

"What's the matter? Just treat me as your sister. Let's go with our own family. Treat each other like sisters.

I tell you, this kind of relationship is developed through interaction. No matter how close the people are, they will still be strangers if they don't get along with each other. "

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah."

After talking about relationships, let's talk about transactions.

"Sister, I saw you just now and you have tickets?"

Jian Jian showed a hint of embarrassment at the right time.

"Sister, this is what everyone asked me to help carry things. However, you are my sister, and your business is my business. If you need any tickets, I'll ask you first, and I'll find a way to get their things later."

The fat sister's face didn't even sink, and she heard the three words "I'll ask you first", and her heart was immediately soothed.

"Sister, you are so young, why do I like to listen to your words and actions so much?"

"Or else we have a sisterly fate."

"Sister, it's so hungry. My brother from my mother's side and my brother-in-law from my husband's side are getting married, and they need to prepare three major things, but the ticket has not been found yet."

"Sister, don't worry, I'll find it for you. I remember it. Look, my cousin is getting married at the end of the year, and I'll find a way for him."

"Sister, you really saved me from my emergency. From now on, you are my real sister.

Tell me that I'm giving you money, Or what?

My parents and my husband's family are all in this city, so some problems can be solved. I will never let you suffer any loss. "

Seeing that more and more people came, the fat sister simply went back to the kitchen to call the waiter out, and took Jian Jian out,

"Let's talk while we walk."

"Sister, I'll tell you the truth, I'm the only one left in my family, and I always feel that this city is getting more and more chaotic, so I don't want to stay in this city. You say, if something happens, I'm a little girl, and I can't help but cry for help, what should I do?"

"You?" The fat sister Sister Zhu Yan didn't expect the child to be so pitiful.

"What are your plans? If you're not in the city, there will be no food supply. Besides, if you go to the countryside, you have to work in the fields to earn work points. You, with your small body, can you do it?"

Jian Da also sighed,

"What can I do? I'm only fifteen and can't get married. If my father knows, he will come to find me in the middle of the night.

I thought that when I get to the countryside, I will quietly go to work. It will be safer than the city, right?"

"That being said, it's difficult in the countryside this year. It hasn't rained much this year. , the crops are dry.

Okay, let's not talk about this. What are your plans? Must you go? Is there a place you want to go? South or North? The south is warm, but food is more convenient in the north, and it's only busy for half a year, so you can take a break in winter. "

Jiandan also thought so,

"North, close to the capital."

"You are really a kid. In this case, I will give you the money for this ticket. You don't need the ticket, so you can prepare more things to avoid being in a hurry over there."

After asking around, I realized that I was thinking too much. How can I let you choose?

"Is the Northeast okay? There are not many educated youth going to the countryside in the past two years. This year, it seems that only the Northeast has gone. Everything there is good, but it is very cold in winter. If you think it's okay, I will find someone to find you a better village. Let's go."

Buying a braised pork and even completing the procedures for going to the countryside, Jiandan is relieved. Before leaving, Zhu Yan also gave her a lot of instructions. Although she was nagging, after experiencing the Lin family, Jiandan liked the feeling of being cared for.