Chapter 128 After raising little one for a month, the results are still good

After a simple dinner, several people successfully reunited with Jiandan.

There were a bunch of things, and Jiandan didn't hesitate to leave his share. Several people took the other share and went to find Liu Weimin.

Liu Weimin had just finished dinner and was about to go out for a walk when he saw several people coming in with large and small bags, net bags, meat, noodles, grain bags, oil paper bags, and they were still fragrant. Heidan in the yard had already started to swallow his saliva.

Liu Weimin didn't leave either, and sat down in the yard. It was obvious that something was wrong. Who could bribe so ostentatiously?

"What do you mean?"

Heidan brought out a few small stools, and Jiandan and his friends didn't hesitate to put the things next to Liu Weimin and sat down.

First, he told about his encounter with Lin Zhengde. Liu Weimin was so scared that he almost jumped up.

"Really, that thing?"

He was over 50 years old and had experienced a lot of wars. Naturally, he knew that life was hard-won and hated war.

After liberation, the peasants also had some weapons such as homemade guns, but later they responded to the call and handed them over to the government. This thing was too lethal. It was a hidden danger if it was in their hands. If something went wrong, the family would be destroyed.

So when he heard this, his heart was lifted.

Jian Dan shook his head and nodded,

"I don't know them, but they are professionals. Lin Zi said they were. The fuse is so long."

Jian Dan was afraid that he couldn't scare him, so he stretched out his hand to gesture,

"The matches are in my hand, and this string is tied around my waist,"

Liu Weimin waved his hand quickly,

"Okay, okay, stop talking. I know what you are doing. You are here to scare me, right?

Let's talk about business. If you have anything else to say, get out of here."

Li Yan and Chen Jianguo pursed their lips and smiled.

Jian pointed at the things,

"And these things, they originally came to thank us for saving their lives, but in the end, they were in a hurry and asked me to pass them on."

Liu Weimin took a look and frowned a little,

"This, isn't it a lot?"

Jian Jian raised his hand quickly,

"It has nothing to do with me, they can testify that my share is more than this, I didn't add any."

Tan Yajun and the others laughed again, look, this is the difference.

If it were someone else, they would definitely say "I didn't take it", but when it came to her, they had to prove that they didn't take more. With this situation and this confidence, do they still want to compete?

"Really not adding? That's fine, I'll share some with those people later.

Alas, although this thing is good, please don't let this happen again. My old heart can't stand it. Once you go up the mountain and call me, I'm scared. Oh, what happened again?"

Jian Jian was so amused.

"Uncle, look at what you said. It's really not us who caused trouble these few times. So, if we encounter it, we can't just stand by and watch someone die, right?"