Chapter 112 Simple or Confusing

After a long time, Liu Jiaxiang stood up stiffly and sat on the ox cart.

"Let's go!

I'm in this state, why do I keep them? Isn't that a sin?"

Liu Sanye flicked his whip with a leisurely look on his face.

"It's good that you know. By the way, how is the old man? That Liu Gang?"

Liu Jiaxiang slightly diverted his attention.

"Ah? Ah, he's fine. Yesterday I saw the father and son go into the mountains again. I think the old man is getting stronger and stronger. Someone followed him, and he didn't tell us anything. Last month, the father and son stayed in the mountains for half a month. How brave are they!"

Liu Sanye mainly wanted to ask about Dazhuzi's situation. Hearing this, he was relieved.

At his age, he has thought about everything. In this day and age, it's enough to live well.

Even though he was somewhat prepared for Liu Jiaxiang's puppies, the old man was surprised when he saw them.

"How come this dog is so thin?"

The big dog was skinny, with ribs clearly visible between breaths, and it looked like its fur was dry and hanging on its skeleton.

Several pups squeezed tightly under the big dog, humming softly from time to time, restlessly nudging everywhere, and sniffing everywhere with their little noses, obviously looking for food.

Liu Sanye didn't have such a deep obsession with dogs, but he was also shocked when he saw it like this. This big dog was really, with only one breath left.

He couldn't help but sigh, what a sin, isn't it just hungry?

In fact, this dog can survive in the wild, but I don't know why this one is so hungry, it's probably related to the puppies.

He sighed helplessly,

"What do you think?"

He was talking to Liu Jiaxiang, but he could also hear the little heads behind the door. They were breathing heavily, but still quite weak.

Liu Jiaxiang also looked back, closed his eyes, and said fiercely,

"If she doesn't mind, take them all away."

The old man was stunned for a moment, looking him up and down,

"Are you willing to give it up? I tell you, this is not for me. I can convince them to take it all, but you won't regret it after it's done."

He saw that the young educated youth Jian liked dogs, and these pups would definitely be fine. As for the big dog, let's see what happens. If it's hungry, feed it for a few days. Of course it's good if it can survive. After all, it's a ready-made strong guard.

Liu Jiaxiang squatted down, reached out to gently stroke the big dog, handed over the water bowl and fed it with water. Seeing that it was weak even to drink water,

"Uncle San, do you think that Dahei has suffered for following me?"

The big dog opened its eyes with great effort and glanced at him. The helplessness and pain in its eyes made Liu Jiaxiang feel sour and his eyes red.

"Uncle San, let's go, take them all away, take them all away, anywhere is better than where I am, and there is a way to survive."

He really loves dogs. He has never given up since he came back. He has been gritting his teeth and persisting.

But the conditions have been really bad in recent years, especially the drought last year. Several times, people almost died in the village. The dogs couldn't find food, and even he himself was a little powerless.

After all, he is a grandfather, with old people and children, and he is the head of a village. He can't do something like feeding dogs instead of helping the villagers when he has food.

No matter what, human life and dog life are still different.

However, in this day and age, even if he doesn't raise them anymore, can anyone afford to raise them?

He was more worried that someone would be jealous and make his treasure a piece of meat in someone else's mouth, so he dared not let it go.

Liu Sanye sighed, this is the sadness of poverty.

He took the food off the car, and the eyes of the children behind the door suddenly lit up,

"I originally thought of raising one or two children, but I didn't expect there would be so much, so I took 20 kilograms of cornmeal. I will send the rest to you when I have time."

Liu Sanye had a bottom line in his heart. One was that Jiandan really didn't need this, and the other, most importantly, he felt that Jiandan would like these things, so he made the decision.

Liu Jiaxiang shook his head and looked at the big dog choking with sobs.

"Can I still exchange them for this bite of food?"

"Okay, don't be so stubborn. If you don't eat, will your family starve to death?

You have been doing this for years. How many full meals have your family had with you? Don't you know?"

Relying on his position as an elder, Liu Sanye spoke bluntly.

"So what? You live with the dog, and your family has to accompany you, right?

Look at those children. How hungry are they? They are not as energetic as those children in the village. You are still thinking about those things?

So what? You are the village chief, and your whole family has to accompany you?

What's the food that the dog exchanged for? Is it heartbreaking? Or is it poisonous?

If you are so stubborn, your whole family will die with you.

I sue Senate you, let everyone eat, eat full, and do not lose their conscience, then you are a good village chief. "After changing his breath, he then said," The dog is the same. You can give it a full meal and let it live well. If you can't do it, don't die, let it be more awkward than the enemy. Go to see it, not far, people can't help but let you see. You talk about you, don't give me up for me. Hurry up, give me up, I have to go back, and it is dark for a while. When you go back, you have to place it. " Power? Such a toss, the big dog's only breath left half of the tone, and was dizzy. Even the sadness of his former owner could not feel at all. The old man didn't miss it at all, and he packed up and set off.

"Okay, okay, let's go back."

Looking at the old friend who had been with him for many years leaving, Liu Jiaxiang couldn't tell what he felt. When he turned around, he saw the smiles of several grandchildren surrounding the food, and he was stunned.

Jiandan was indeed a little surprised.

"Why are there so many?"

Is it a surprise or a shock?

But although this cub is thin, it is also furry.

"Third Master, are you sure they are willing?"

These days, those who can raise dogs must be dog lovers, but even if a dog lover sends puppies out, does he need to pack up a big dog together?

Or is it the custom here?

For a moment, Jiandan was still confused.

After returning, the old man felt a little guilty. He had said such a big thing, and he didn't know how to make it up?

After hearing this, she quickly replied,

"It's voluntary, don't worry about it."

"The big dog is willing to do it?"

Well, if I'm not mistaken, didn't the big dog squint at her just now? Look at the one who exhales more than inhales, and is about to die?

Once he met a simple questioning look, the old man started to play the victim.