Chapter 146 Look at your achievements

What arrangements did Jiandan have? She was still worried. It wasn't that she didn't want to give the villagers some meat, but it was really hard to find an excuse. She cooked for herself and didn't lack meat.

After hearing this, she was naturally very happy.

"No problem, no problem, take them all away."

Several soldiers' eyes lit up, and they lifted a few wild boars onto the car, covered them, and then set off on the road.

As expected, the worried Liu Weimin was pacing back and forth. When he saw them coming down, he hurried over and looked them up and down.

"What happened? Are you not injured?"

He also met Cheng Chao, so he was not surprised to see them.

"You are here? Did the educated youth Xiao Jian cause any trouble?"

"Don't worry, village chief. It's okay. Tell the villagers not to panic. But be careful not to go deep into the mountains. There are not only wild animals in the mountains. Don't forget that the other side of the mountains is the border. Danger is everywhere."

Liu Weimin nodded repeatedly.

"Understood. I will emphasize to the villagers again that we will never take risks."

"Yes, if you find any suspicious people or things, you can come to us at any time. Let, let this Dahei deliver the letter."

After hearing about the process of Dahei delivering the letter, Cheng Chao was very interested and wanted to take it away now.

Cheng Chao drove away, and Uncle Liu San drove a bullock cart slowly into the village. On the cart were the villagers who were going to the commune today, the educated youth, and the new educated youth that Liu Aiguo had brought back from the commune.

Seeing Jian Dan, Li Yan jumped off without waiting for the car,

"Jian Dan, why are you here, are you waiting for me?"

The few people got along well, and they had agreed not to call each other "educated youth" in private, and just call each other by their names. Li Yan, Lin Zhaodi, Tan Yajun, Chen Jianguo, and Lin Dongfang who joined later, Jian Dan was the youngest, so they were all brothers and sisters in a row, and everyone laughed at that time.

"By the way, a big car just passed by, did something happen?"

Jian Dan knew Li Yan, she was just curious and talkative,

"Nothing, I came to see the village chief."

Liu Weimin immediately wanted to beat the child.

The oxcart stopped slowly, and Liu Aiguo got off first.

"Weimin, I brought back six new educated youths, you can arrange it."

The villagers got off the car one after another and went home. The few people who were left on the car were obviously the new educated youths. There were six people, three men and three women, which was quite balanced.

Judging from their clothes and expressions, they were obviously not comparable to the previous batch of educated youths.

Liu Weimin sighed habitually,

"Uncle San, send them to the educated youth home. Everyone is here today, let them arrange it themselves."

The old man nodded,

"You two, why don't you come up?"

The question was naturally about Jian Dan and Li Yan. The two shook their heads repeatedly. The old man raised his whip, and the old ox started walking again.