Chapter 200 There is a wild boar

Jiandan had no experience, so she was a little confused. Was this okay?

After struggling for a while, she stopped caring when she saw the child sleeping more soundly. Maybe the child took the sound as a lullaby.

The people working were all experienced and cooperated well. After the wall was demolished, the door frame was installed, the gap next to it was blocked and smoothed, and the job was done.

The door could not be installed now. They started digging the soil to lay the foundation and build the wall. It was all soil. Jiandan simply blocked the door and cleaned up the kitchen without delaying anything.

It was late autumn, and the temperature was low in the morning and evening. It was only a matter of time before it would freeze.

Jiandan would definitely not care about the meal. The villagers knew this, but she could not ignore the water when she was working.

A pot of boiling water, added sugar, and was almost cooled before they were called.

The owner was thoughtful, so they naturally worked hard.

Adding a room was not a big job, but it was also a whole set of procedures.

After everything was done, Jiandan checked the roof and the woodshed again, and even the wall was stronger than before.

The chimney and the fire wall were tested, and the kang and the stove were connected. After confirming that everything was in good condition, several people packed up and left.

When giving the money to Liu Weimin, Jiandan praised him again,

"Uncle, the uncles and grandpas in our village are really honest. My room is so well-kept that no wind can get through."

Liu Weimin's mouth was grinning to his ears. Isn't this a compliment to him?

After the house was repaired, it was cold. Jiandan tried it and found that the temperature in the morning and evening was already below zero. He went to Liu's house to get a cotton jacket and came back. The two of them almost started their winter life.

When Li Yan and the others came over, the two were playing on the kang. The little girl's giggles could be heard clearly in the yard.

"Why are you here? Aren't you cold?"

After coming here a few times, little Jian Xin is familiar with them. When she sees them coming, she can greet them in a sweet voice.

"Hello, sister!"

"Hey!"

The west room is large, and the kang is also large. Li Yan and the others didn't hesitate to sit on the edge of the kang and touch it.

"You are willing to burn it. It's hot now."

The firewood was collected by herself with great effort, and she felt sorry for it now.

"Then what are you going to do with so much firewood? You are still freezing. What's the point? You are the one who suffers."

"Hehe,"

All of them understand, but the girls know how to live. It's not too cold now, so they are naturally reluctant to spend so much. The main reason is that it's just the beginning of winter, and they are afraid that it will not be enough in winter. It's not easy to find firewood in the winter. It's better to save some now, which can be regarded as leaving some way out.

"Are you still going up the mountain now?"

Since Jian Xin came here, Jian Jian has rarely participated in group activities.